Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
hello

I am new to BrandBucket. Before getting my hands on this

I wish to experience about brandbucket from my fellow members

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From the Brand Bucket seller newsletter:

Average Length of Time Before Sale
It isn't unusual for a name listed on the marketplace to sell within a week or even just a couple of days of going live. We have clients actively keeping track of the names we are adding to find the perfect name for their business. More commonly though, a name needs a little more time on our marketplace before it sells. From May - August of this year, the average time a name was on our marketplace before selling is just over 6.5 months.

Thank you for your help

•••
Thank you for your help
That's the avg. time a name that SOLD sat on BB-ask him-Mr Krell- how long names that have not ever sold have been on BB and what percent of the total portfolio that number is-that's the answer you really want. Good luck.

•••
I guess it's also depending on the name quality and price.

Last edited:
•••
A s..... name will take years or even never get sold .

•••
@goldcoast66
1% is very harsh IMO, especially on BB. Plenty of viable choices there.

•••
Anyone other than Mr Krell or Mr Rice that sold a name in September please post it here on this thread-it would help us all. Thank you.

•••
Sold 2 names in September. Posted earlier in this thread so won't repeat here again.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Oh a typo by the designer. Nice!
It should not take very long to have this situation rectified.
Yeah, I hope they actually resubmit it/replace it at the top because I do not own Lexoa, it's not even on BrandBucket

•••
•••
Well, first submission to BB. Three domains submitted, two rejected, one accepted.

It took six days to get the response, btw.

Let's see how it works now, fingers crossed B-)

•••
Well, first submission to BB. Three domains submitted, two rejected, one accepted.

It took six days to get the response, btw.

Let's see how it works now, fingers crossed B-)
Hello,
do you mind if i ask the 3 domains?

•••
Concerning the domains review system on BrandBucket, I can assure you it's not only about having good enough domains.

There is also a huge part of knowing in which order to submit your domains, how much at the same time, etc. A domain can be rejected if the reviewer reviews it at the same time with 2 other domains of you and the exact same name could be accepted at $1995 if it was reviewed at the same time with 2 other domains of you. I suggest you all to take this in consideration now when you submit domains to BB and always think in which order you should submit them, how much at the same time, etc, it's a whole strategy! ;)

I'm not just assuming, I can guarantee it.

BTW, out of the 13 made up brandable domains I bought specifically for BB, I have 8 accepted and a few pending review. I am currently just making profit from reselling the accepted ones to domainers at reseller prices and using it to handreg others.

•••
•••
I'm not just assuming, I can guarantee it.

How is that? Without understanding your methodology to reach that conclusion, it's no better than saying "trust me".

•••
There definitely is truth to that order and size of submissions quote ^
I mean, I agree
I suggest if you have 3 similar names, all good names but maybe all the same root word; don't submit them all together

•••
There definitely is truth to that order and size of submissions quote ^
I mean, I agree
I suggest if you have 3 similar names, all good names but maybe all the same root word; don't submit them all together
If BB takes only great names and all 3 are great why would it make any difference at all how they are submitted? It shoudnt it.

•••
Well I think it's because they are also conscious of not putting too many eggs in one basket. Possibly by accepting too many names all with the same short root word within a small amount of time. If you had a dozen superb brandables all on the same search term; I think the situation would be more like them choose their top picks from your selection, and they might reject ones - which might have been accepted if they were submitted first or were the only one submitted

•••
A domain can be rejected if the reviewer reviews it at the same time with 2 other domains of you and the exact same name could be accepted at $1995 if it was reviewed at the same time with 2 other domains of you. I suggest you all to take this in consideration now when you submit domains to BB and always think in which order you should submit them, how much at the same time, etc, it's a whole strategy!
I can only speak for myself, but that's not my experience at all. Just today I was working on 80 accepted names which were all submitted at or around the same time, and there were countless of these that were nearly identical, as in different from others by only a single letter. If BB like the phonetics of names they'll accept regardless of how similar they are. I've ~800 accepted names and many are identical to each other bar a single letter. YMMV.

•••
LOL - can you tell us what specifically works best?
What I wrote was the conclusion I came too after something that I don't really want to talk about.
I'm still not really sure myself what work the best.

For example, if you bought a lof of 10 names and you are confident that 3 of them are excellent and the others are not bad, but just ok, I really think you should submit each of the excellent ones apart, and that you should submit the 7 other ones together or in 2 times (4/3 each time).

If you would have submitted the 10 domains at the same time, I believe you would only have only the 3 excellent ones accepted while if you did what I suggested you would have the 3 excellent ones + 1 or 2 accepted.
That's basically what I mean.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Very I satisfied with the acceptance rate from bb these days.

Perhaps submitting in bulk is not the best idea? Of over 30 names submitted only 1 so far accepted (which was rejected the first time it was submitted). Over 20 now rejected but all of those accepted at another brand marketplace?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back