IT.COM

discuss Brandable Marketplace Domain Names?

NameSilo
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
BrandBucket
BrandPa
BrandRoot
Branddo
SquadHelp
Namerrific
Lysted

These are names of Marketplace sites where domainers list their brands/domains for sale.

In addition to names like; CanDoBrands, I just picked up BrandFertility. Having named chit all my life, I'm actually hearing rumbles from industry leaders that I'm pretty good at it....who'd of guessed:xf.rolleyes: I think it was moderator Eric Lyon who gave me a pretty good tagline for CanDoBrands - "It's what we Do!" Now I'm looking for a tagline for BrandFertility? Fertility is a keyword that appraises for $1,800 at GD.

The word fertility when combined with brand I hoped would represent a name that would grow from conception:xf.wink: Can anyone add a short but poignant tagline? Soil and rabbits are pretty fertile...what do you think?

If I can help any of you please reach out, and thanks:xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Propagating great ideas
Nurturing great ideas
Conceive and grow
Conceive | Grow | Mature
Digital branding for virile start-ups
Branding from conception to maturity
Growth strategies for brand new businesses
Branding for high-growth start-ups

Not sure I've quite hit the mark with any of those but there is a great tagline in there somewhere. I'll keep thinking. Definitely a great name for a branding agency. (y)

•••
Propagating great ideas
Nurturing great ideas
Conceive and grow
Conceive | Grow | Mature
Digital branding for virile start-ups
Branding from conception to maturity
Growth strategies for brand new businesses
Branding for high-growth start-ups

Not sure I've quite hit the mark with any of those but there is a great tagline in there somewhere. I'll keep thinking. Definitely a great name for a branding agency. (y)
I like "Nurturing Great Ideas" best and could work for any branding agency. I just hand reg'd ArkBrands.com and it would certainly work for that. Even "Floating Great Ideas" would work for ArkBrands.

I see you're new to NP and from London. I also see where you enjoy Cricket, Golf and Football (i assume that's Soccer). I'm curious, what did you think of the baseball games played in London this weekend?

On another note, since you're into golf, I'm developing a business model that could help save golf around the world. Let me know, and I'll PM you with details. Good Luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back