Domain Empire

available Brandable Gems that expired Recently - BlastBux.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sarik_Sid

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

Daily I go through a list of expired domains that I see as brandables or of some other value.Ill try to post them as frequently as possible and if you do like any name and go on with registering it,ask you to comment the same.

You responses will drive me to keep up with the work.

Here's first of my intallment:

Many of them,I am quite sure,can pass the BB List(Note:All domains are unregistered at time of posting)

StartVantage.com(start domains are hot at BB)
Cryptorious.com
BlastBux.com
Trendifier.com
Indexxer.com(double letter hack -one of my fav)
Publicably.com
InnerCase.com
MetricMiner.com
Yissky.com(6L with double letter hack)
QuiteChef.com
Networkize.com
Androidize.com
Stampamo.com
Bankamo.com
Chryda.com(6L)​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love visiting this thread, it inspires creativity. The names are great and the dev ideas are fun to ponder.

Even if I miss out on a name I like, its nice to know it's going to a good home : grin :

•••
Thank you Keith, I was surprised LifeBump was still available today. Its perfect for anti-aging, health, insurance, fitness or social media.
Pregnancy/expecting mothers as well. Huge $$ niche. Nice name

•••
•••
Thank you Keith, I was surprised LifeBump was still available today. Its perfect for anti-aging, health, insurance, fitness or social media.
Yes and maternity care too (as others have said) Plus baby products and services. Huge industry. I was tempted to reg it myself. Good luck with that one!

Last edited:
•••
Mivodo
Calmzie (Calmsy and Calmzy already published on BB)
CreditSift

NOTE: These are ideas for hand registrations. They are not suggested or recommended buys. Although some of the names I've posted here have been accepted for publication at BrandBucket, many have not. Do your research, select carefully and buy names you believe in and that you feel have a chance to sell in more than one venue or marketplace

•••
I love visiting this thread, it inspires creativity. The names are great and the dev ideas are fun to ponder.

Even if I miss out on a name I like, its nice to know it's going to a good home : grin :

Yes, there is a spirit of giving and support here that is missing on many other NP threads.
Happy Holidays everyone! Peace!

•••
•••
Seatstr
SoPrecise
CalmChimp
CureBoost
DriveSynch

NOTE: These are ideas for hand registrations. They are not suggested or recommended buys. Although some of the names I've posted here have been accepted for publication at BrandBucket, many have not. Do your research, select carefully and buy names you believe in and that you feel have a chance to sell in more than one venue or marketplace

•••
Spotstr
TouchSynch
Biovido
CureMonkey

•••
TaskVine
VideoBrat
LegalCue
FitCab

•••
SellerCrew
UpJoint
CureDot
HugeCycle
SynchTouch
SchoolRoutine
AccessCure
TransWhale
StrongCure
SpendFunnel

•••
TransWhale made me laugh way too hard. Keep the good ideas flowing everyone, inspiring to browse.

•••
There are better names in this thread that in many "for sale" ones..
Thank you.

•••
Zimpression
LoanRoutine
AccessChimp
SoEnjoyable
FlightFunnel
HouseRoutine
ClickSmartly
TravelRoutine

•••
Hello!

I took:
FlightFunnel.com
HouseRoutine.com
AccessChimp.com
TravelRoutine.com

Thank you!!

•••
VaporGold.com
CartOption.com
Audiodo.com
GlobeUnit.com

•••
Hello!

I took:
FlightFunnel.com
HouseRoutine.com
AccessChimp.com
TravelRoutine.com

Thank you!!
None accepted by BrandBucket.
AccessChimp got accepted by Namerific.

•••
Dropilla.com
ChipZoom.com
Coinavo.com
MobiMug.com
YoWax.com

Merry Christmas!

Don

•••
Thanks Don and Keith

YoWax (.com)
UpJoint (.com)

•••
Sorry if I've listed some of these before:
TechaHike
PiperDrone
TripPatch
TasteDiva
VideoBrat
MoneyAcre
BankCrew
JobDonkey
CabAway
StatPup
DeskCrowd

Last edited:
•••
Available to hand register:

EmploymentPanda.com

EssentialStats.com

FabulousCrowd.com

AwesomeShift.com

InvestingSphere.com

BrilliantCrew.com

IntelligentFolder.com

BroadcastBee.com

SureStation.com

MiracleHero.com

StrategicScape.com

PodcastCube.com

eCommerceTap.com

BrightBureau.com

InstaCommunication.com

BrokerBird.com

Sandboxly.com

FactoryFly.com

Buildersy.com

VintageWiz.com

AngelStats.com

•••
@Arca Nice List!

SureStation.com
MiracleHero.com

got a new daddy :)

•••
I registered BrokerBird,

Thank you @Arca

•••
Thanks @Acra
Regged 'BrilliantCrew'

•••
@Arca
Thanks. I took EssentialStats.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back