Dynadot

available Brandable Gems that expired Recently - BlastBux.com

NameSilo
Watch

Sarik_Sid

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

Daily I go through a list of expired domains that I see as brandables or of some other value.Ill try to post them as frequently as possible and if you do like any name and go on with registering it,ask you to comment the same.

You responses will drive me to keep up with the work.

Here's first of my intallment:

Many of them,I am quite sure,can pass the BB List(Note:All domains are unregistered at time of posting)

StartVantage.com(start domains are hot at BB)
Cryptorious.com
BlastBux.com
Trendifier.com
Indexxer.com(double letter hack -one of my fav)
Publicably.com
InnerCase.com
MetricMiner.com
Yissky.com(6L with double letter hack)
QuiteChef.com
Networkize.com
Androidize.com
Stampamo.com
Bankamo.com
Chryda.com(6L)​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Keith DeBoer , something looked strange on this last list. I registered RealtyCow back on Dec 4th. I had to double check that I did to be sure. BB has already turned it down, but I still see good value in it.

Last edited:
•••
Discoveryo.com
EpicDevice.com
VoltVape.com
Agromia.com
Spiceria.com

•••
@Keith DeBoer , something looked strange on this last list. I registered RealtyCow back on Dec 4th. I had to double check that I did to be sure. BB has already turned it down, but I still see good value in it.

I must have listed that one on NP before and forget to delete it from my list :-/

•••
HealthRoost
Zendorsement
RightCrate
LenderSoup

NOTE: These are ideas for hand registrations. They are not suggested or recommended buys. Although some of the names I've posted here have been accepted for publication at BrandBucket, many have not. Do your research, select carefully and buy names you believe in and that you feel have a chance to sell in more than one venue or marketplace.

•••
Thanks @DonDraper
Got A / G / R / O / M / I / A

•••
•••
CalmRide
SynchSoup
DreamRoost
CrateGuard

NOTE: These are ideas for hand registrations. They are not suggested or recommended buys. Although some of the names I've posted here have been accepted for publication at BrandBucket, many have not. Do your research, select carefully and buy names you believe in and that you feel have a chance to sell in more than one venue or marketplace.

•••
Zendorsement
Great pickup to whoever beat me to it :) Congrats

Side note. Becoming disappointed in how S L O W these efty landers load.... good to know its not just mine. I keep listening for a dialup modem handshake as I watch the page build itself..... its really bad @Doron Vermaat

Last edited:
•••
AeroLocal.com
LinearLoad.com
CodeCue.com
SensiPot.com

•••
•••
StyleEntry
EarlyClick
FareFunnel
BankRoutine

•••
•••
•••
Zmutual
CalmShift
TapBrat
ByteLuxe (LuxeByte is currently listed on BB)

•••
WalletLove
GuestWatch
DormTech

•••
As good of a name as Zendoresment.com is, BB did not want it.

•••
Maybe try Ramped?

Last edited:
•••
These just came out of the drops and are now available for open registration:
SolidLender
OmniSprout
CartBite
Shoptional
ViralKite

•••
Thanks Keith!
Got shoptional.
Don't know what I'll do with it but the name looks nice :)

•••
Transago
OpticPad
LoftyLink
SynchFleet

•••
Fonomatic.com
Savelogy.com
Peerotic.com
MetroTape.com

•••
Fresh from the drops and ready for hand reg:
LifeBump
FancyHire
PrePerfect
LenderSoup
EarGenius
TipShark
WordBucks

•••
Thank you again. I regged TipShark My thoughts are for use for a Waitress/Bartender tip management program.

•••
Thank you again. I regged TipShark My thoughts are for use for a Waitress/Bartender tip management program.
Yea or an app that helps folks calculate restaurant tips on the smartphone. Or a restaurant cashier management software. There's already a company called www.TipHero.com

Last edited:
•••
Fresh from the drops and ready for hand reg:
LifeBump

Thank you Keith, I was surprised LifeBump was still available today. Its perfect for anti-aging, health, insurance, fitness or social media.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back