Domain Empire

available Brandable Gems that expired Recently - BlastBux.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sarik_Sid

Top Member
Impact
Hi All,

Daily I go through a list of expired domains that I see as brandables or of some other value.Ill try to post them as frequently as possible and if you do like any name and go on with registering it,ask you to comment the same.

You responses will drive me to keep up with the work.

Here's first of my intallment:

Many of them,I am quite sure,can pass the BB List(Note:All domains are unregistered at time of posting)

StartVantage.com(start domains are hot at BB)
Cryptorious.com
BlastBux.com
Trendifier.com
Indexxer.com(double letter hack -one of my fav)
Publicably.com
InnerCase.com
MetricMiner.com
Yissky.com(6L with double letter hack)
QuiteChef.com
Networkize.com
Androidize.com
Stampamo.com
Bankamo.com
Chryda.com(6L)​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TutorCamel
VeganMotel
WealthWatt
LegalRanch

NOTE: These are ideas for hand registrations. They are not suggested or recommended buys. Although some of the names I've posted here have been accepted for publication at BrandBucket, many have not. Do your research, select carefully and buy names you believe in and that you feel have a chance to sell in more than one venue or marketplace.

•••
HappyStat.com
GainLive.com
BoxLion.com
Daaddy.com
Deckorama.com
Luxoteca.com

Enjoy

•••
Looks like someone grabbed BoxLion and Daaddy :xf.eek:

•••
•••
Daaddy is really cool. Nice pick

•••
Ludmylla.com
NutVia.com
DeckMill.com
Workivia.com
Biscoo.com
DotWash.com
Postasy.com
Lovator.com

Enjoy

•••
CalmUser
MicroCloak
Jobcierge

NOTE: These are ideas for hand registrations. They are not suggested or recommended buys. Although some of the names I've posted here have been accepted for publication at BrandBucket, many have not. Do your research, select carefully and buy names you believe in and that you feel have a chance to sell in more than one venue or marketplace.

•••
Boxlion was accepted at brandbucket. Thanks to @DonDraper @Keith DeBoer and all others who provide the great content on this thread.

Last edited:
•••
AnyMinds
Mezziello
ModeAngel
BrushBird

Last edited:
•••
Pinaxi.com
VeryBux.com
Filmalo.com
Vapiamo.com
AdnSeo.com
Deliverato.com
Aquovo.com
Topyco.com
Pushette.com
EpicTrick.com

Enjoy

•••
CureJet
SoFully
CalmScout

•••
•••
Najjo.com
Shelvo.com
FruityLips.com
Edonismo.com
Cosmetiic.com
Tastika.com

Don

•••
RealtyCow
PatientGenic
Cowgenic
OneLytic
OnGolden
ScaleChip
ExchangeLion
ParaVera

Last edited:
•••
AnyMinds
Mezziello
ModeAngel
BrushBird
Had BrushBird in my watch but compltelt forgot about it then I just regged though when I saw in your list I saw shit it is gone lol

•••
I really went back and forth on BrushBird, but am happy others saw value in it.

Last night I regged SloppyCow. any thoughts on it?

•••
I really went back and forth on BrushBird, but am happy others saw value in it.

Last night I regged SloppyCow. any thoughts on it?
I have no idea. I dont like anything that is slopy lol

but it can be great brand

•••
•••
•••
•••
Acegy
BoxUser
NewAutoShow
and others on my website

•••
FWIW I like PushCow better than SloppyCow
Push is a tech word and Cows are big enough to push.
SloppyCow might be a local food joint (ie SloppyJoe) but not a tech startup name IMHO :)

•••
Smootee.com
Mobylity.com
Qoozu.com
Drawingo.com
DrSuit.com

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back