Domain Empire

sales Brandable Daily Sales Analysis

NameSilo
Watch

Dnbolt

Top Member
Impact
Started a series called Brandable Daily Sales Analysis and would like to share some useful discoveries.
Lets now dive in.

First would be Fitalytics (dot) com

Note the following.

Registration Date: 2010-06-02

Month of Sale: 2016-05

Domain Length: 10 Characters

Domain History:
brandbucket-domains.png

As you can see the current nameserver from the image suggests that the domain was recently added to brandbucket marketplace. Also that the domain was first registered back in 2008 although the current registration date is 2010-06-02 We can also see that it’s very likely that the domain has changed hands prior its sale on brandbucket.

Other Extensions : 1 other extensions has been taken

Google Popularity: On Google first page results it has 9 similar mentions excluding where domain is brandbucket. The most interesting part is that the name “Fitalytic” was mentioned on CrunchBase. We can conclude that it’s Google Popularity is strong.

Social Handles: It’sTwitter has been taking since 2012. The Facebook handle has also been taken.

Dictionary Keywords: Fit, and Italy.

Brandbucket Sold Keyword: Aly Example of sold domain that contain such keyword dailydealy.com .

Other Keywords: Taly, Alytic, Aly

Similar End User Domain currently in use: talytics.com This simply suggests some trends from the word Alytic.

Read More

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Personally I feel domaining in general is more inclined towards quality business intelligence than mere luck. Example the seller of oodi.com sold ooki.com for around $13,995 earlier this year.

+ 1 for Data Points!

You continue to amaze me @Dnbolt !!

EDIT: Below is a similar reported ooCi.com sale

upload_2016-6-25_15-38-46.png

credit: ShortNames.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I'd also argue, that it's not fair to compare NamePros to other marketplaces, as brandable domains can sell on NamePros for $X - $XX,XXX+ I just asked NamePros why they don't charge listing fee's and/or commission, and am awaiting their response.

For those wondering NamePro's response:

upload_2016-6-25_15-54-15.png

•••
Another brandable sales worth looking into:

youthgevity(.)com
fastpad(.)com
oodi(.)com
pulsetap(.)com
saveitup(.)com
xendoo(.)com
rentolio(.)com
curate(.)ly
tripspin(.)com
qashier(.)com
dwela(.)com
helpbase(.)com
verette(.)com
runwaylabs(.)com
littlebunny(.)com
madninja(.)com
fromafar(.)com
ecree(.)com
healthycause(.)com
milexa(.)com
xuria(.)com

As usual verify that these names sold for if you are uncertain. Brandable Domain Scholars are invited to share some valuable insights on this supposed sales.

So far June has been a great month for me on BB. I sold

V r o x / y
S h a r e a b l / y
Q a s h i e / r
F a s t P a / d

•••
So far June has been a great month for me on BB. I sold

V r o x / y
S h a r e a b l / y
Q a s h i e / r
F a s t P a / d

I am new to brandables how can I duplicate your success without spending much?

•••
I am new to brandables how can I duplicate your success without spending much?

I don't know how to answer your question. I've invested lots of time and many thousands of dollars into my brandable portfolio. Only suggestion I can give you is to research the types of names that sell on BB.

Some great sites to read on a regular basis are DNBolt.com and DNGeek.com

•••
I don't know how to answer your question. I've invested lots of time and many thousands of dollars into my brandable portfolio. Only suggestion I can give you is to research the types of names that sell on BB.

Some great sites to read on a regular basis are DNBolt.com and DNGeek.com

Thanks for your knowledge, I will be sharing once I make a sale.

•••
CVCVs are keeping their premium value?

pomu.com => sold @ $21,995 trying to double check if true etc..

•••
CVCVs are keeping their premium value?

pomu.com => sold @ $21,995 trying to double check if true etc..

Looks like the Whois was indeed updated today.

Pomu is also meaningful as a plant and a place name. It looks like there are already people branding with the name as well. I say that to say that I do not believe all 4L domains sell simply because they are CVCV or whatever. If a name is meaningful for other reasons, it may go for more money. Or you could be right, it's a pronounceable 4L that someone really liked.

Last edited:
•••
Looks like the Whois was indeed updated today.

Pomu is also meaningful as a plant and a place name. It looks like there are already people branding with the name as well. I say that to say that I do not believe all 4L domains sell simply because they are CVCV or whatever. If a name is meaningful for other reasons, it generally goes for more money.

I check trends + meaning + uses before I purchase.

•••
Thank you very much for the highlight :ahhh: But would like to spend less than $495.
There are for sure opportunities also under that amount. I would suggest to start studying trend and raise money.. So when you are sure to found a bargain you can afford it. Btw when buying a brandable I always plan to keep it for at least 5 years.

•••
After talking to potential brandable domain buyers that submitted an offer, I discovered most of the prospects were the design and development company(not all).

I assumed so because of the following:

=>The domain of the prospect email is a web and design company domain.
=> Some prospects without any identifiable factors mentions their clients needed a good domain that we can build on.
=> Some ask if we are premium domain vendor

Should these facts be taken more seriously when trying to scale up sales or ins't enough as it strictly depends on the domain?

•••
Should these facts be taken more seriously when trying to scale up sales or ins't enough as it strictly depends on the domain?

As much as I'd like to believe it's all about the domain, I've found each enduser is different just as each broker is different.

I've had:
  • Web developers purchasing for their client via PayPal
  • GoDaddy domain buyer services contact me for domains regged at different registrars
  • SEO guys who optimize sites buyer mutiple domains at once via PayPal.
  • Customers refuse to purchase via Escrow.com or PayPal.com. These buyers insist on purchasing through GoDaddy, despite the added 20% I tacked on.
  • EndUsers who use different emails / names to get a better price. (I track IP's)
With that said, I think it helps to have your domains listed with a marketplace and or as many affiliate networks / registrars as possible. Whether it's your marketplace, or somebody else's, a checkout system being affiliated to an established company gives credibility to a already seemingly unregulated industry.

•••
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this; however, I'm relatively new to BB, and I would like to know if there is a solid relationship between a domain being listed in the BB weekly newsletter and the domain being sold quickly.

@Grilled, I tagged you because you seem to know a whole lot about this type of stuff.....which I appreciate btw.

•••
I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask this; however, I'm relatively new to BB, and I would like to know if there is a solid relationship between a domain being listed in the BB weekly newsletter and the domain being sold quickly.

@Grilled, I tagged you because you seem to know a whole lot about this type of stuff.....which I appreciate btw.

Hey @Candace Cooke this is a debatable topic. There are outside factors such as registration / expiration dates, and how soon the domains were added to bb that may skew newsletter sales.

I started looking into newsletter sales, but didn't finish the study when I determined I wasn't going to be investing in listing fee's due to company policies. @Dnbolt and I can look into this if the community is interested.

@Dnbolt - I will parse domains from previous bb newsletters, and we can analyze the sale dates and it's correlation to time listed/sold after being published / marketed via newsletter.

•••
Anyone with latest sales record?

•••
Based on GMT Zone brandbucket has about 90 sales for June. There might be 2-3 uncompleted sales but haven't checked.

You can track all 2016 junes sales starting from: https://dnbolt.com/?sort=date&page=4

•••
July sales till now:

arcvue(.)com
vatero(.)com
copyfind(.)com
tribetree(.)com
cropsup(.)com
creativefunnel(.)com
adaptivegenius(.)com
springcloud(.)com
vartan(.)com
ecostart(.)com
movefresh(.)com
consumio(.)com
crowdsprint(.)com
hellomethod(.)com
marketspider(.)com
eventsly(.)com
lotful(.)com
orcua(.)com
fondly(.)com
soundiq(.)com
chisl(.)com
paymenta(.)com
healthycause(.)com
virtuscape(.)com
fangator(.)com
trustish(.)com
arcunity(.)com

Use notepad to replace (.)com to .com

•••
Brandbucket rejected one of the domains I submitted to them after drop catching but days later got an inquiry from an end user and sold for $700

•••
Brandbucket rejected one of the domains I submitted to them after drop catching but days later got an inquiry from an end user and sold for $700
so why dont you share the name so we can verify?
it is all about transparancy isnt it?

•••
so why dont you share the name so we can verify?
it is all about transparancy isnt it?

Eerrm, was just trying to show from my experience that brandbucket rejected names are still valuable if there is data to back it up. Some accepted names are less likely to sale than a rejected name.

Last edited:
•••
Highest sale for july so far on bb is fondly(.)com for $23,995 by M.Krell

WHOIS Update: 2016-07-09 with WHOIS privacy

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back