information Brandable Bits

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Welcome to another edition of Brandable Bits, we take a look at what's going on with the people and companies in the brandable domain space. BrandBucket approaches 40,000 names BrandBucket is approaching 40,000 names listed. Last July the company was at 15,000 and in a little over 14 months the company will be + 25,000 names. Some have wondered if BrandBucket will pause submissions at 40,000. They … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I noticed CheapDomains.com is using Efty NameSever and landing pages for their individual domains. Thoughts?

•••
I noticed CheapDomains.com is using Efty NameSever and landing pages for their individual domains. Thoughts?

It should please @Doron Vermaat

They are only selling their portfolio so I guess they felt this was the best route. I will ask them.

•••
Brandable Bits – Let’s go deep inside recent BrandBucket additions

BrandBucket released their latest email of newly added domains this week. This batch was a lot bigger than the previous email which contained 182 domains. This time around there were 582 domains. So let's take a look at trends and patterns to see what's getting approved. One trend that has picked up over the last few months has been the intentional misspelling, either adding the same letter at the end … [Read more...]

•••
Brandable Bits – Recent BB additions, DNBolt retiring ?

In this edition of Brandable Bits we will look at a big brandable sale, recent additions to BrandBucket, and the possible retirement of BrandBucket's worst nightmare. Snappa.com sells for $40,000 At the start of last week Chris Gimmer the co-founder of Snappa, published an article on how his company acquired the .com for his company. Snappa is used to create a wide range of graphics for social media, … [Read more...]

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back