Domain Empire

sales Brandable sales stats

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
Hello!

Using the info made available by @Dnbolt at his website and with is permission, I put together a table with some stats on brandable sales (Brandbucket - July 2016).
I would like to get your feedback on it. Is it useful? Is it relevant? What should I change? What should I add? Please feel free to provide any feedback! :)

Here is the table: www.hdname.com/portfolio/blog/files/brandbucket_jul_2016.pdf

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DNbolt.com and HDname.com are doing good work...As I am new to BB ,these Data gonna help me to register better names..and to understand the brandable market.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
FYI cacoua does not mean much in French. It may be a misspell for caoua or cawa (phonetic) which means 'coffee"

•••
Hello!

I appreciate all your feedback because I'm very new at this "brandable world". Besides, being a Portuguese native speaker hinders my ability to come up with what are considered good English brandable names. So I hope all this data gathering and analysis helps me look at these domains with a better understanding of their value.
For this next week I will not continue to work on my spreadsheet, but after that I hope to continue this endeavor! :)

Best regards!

•••
Hello!

Based on most of the inputs NP members posted in this thread, here is my second approach to a Brandable Sales Stats infographic (ish) table:

Brandbucket_jul_2016.png

I’m still working only with July’s Brandbucket sales data, provided by @Dnbolt. He may share with me the sales raw data for the month of June soon and that will improve the quality of the stats. In the meanwhile, this is what I’ve come up with...

Please, let me know what do you think!

Best regards!

•••
Very interesting chart. Much more useful than the first. I think you are on the right path. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

•••
Hello!

Based on most of the inputs NP members posted in this thread, here is my second approach to a Brandable Sales Stats infographic (ish) table:

Brandbucket_jul_2016.png

I’m still working only with July’s Brandbucket sales data, provided by @Dnbolt. He may share with me the sales raw data for the month of June soon and that will improve the quality of the stats. In the meanwhile, this is what I’ve come up with...

Please, let me know what do you think!

Best regards!
I have re-uploaded at https://dnbolt.com/blog/bb-june-2016-sales-recap/

•••
•••
•••
Hello!

Here is the new version of the chart, now with June sales data, courtesy of @Dnbolt ! I also added a few more tables and graphs, as well as an evolution table. Naturally this type of stats is much more interesting with more data. So I'm looking forward to the end of August in order to include that month's data as well.

For now, here it is:

Brandbucket_jun_jul_2016.png

Please feel free to share your inputs!

Best regards!
Ruben Couto

•••
Hello!

Here is the chart updated with August sales data:

upload_2016-9-2_14-37-1.png

•••
Thanks for all your effort on this. The more data we have for the brandable market the better it is for all of us.

Is there anyway you could list the names here based on age categories. Not how many but the actual names.

1 year or less
1.1 years - 2 years
2.1 years - 3 years
3.1 years - 4 years
4.1 years - 5 years
5.1 years - 6 years
6.1 years and over

Can you also list all the names separated by type.

Invented
One Keyword Based
Two Keyword Based
Unaltered Keywords

Thanks so much Ruben.

•••
Thank you for your great and hard work @rubencouto! Congrats, you've made it! :) ;)

•••
Super work, but based on a theory I have right now Domain Age is far less important than duration listed on BB. If you could build some stats around the duration listed on BB I think we might find some very curious correlations between duration listed and sales.

•••
Hello!

Thank you guys for all the feedback and encouragement!! :)

@Brandworthy - Your idea is very interesting. That is one stat I would also like to know... Unfortunately, I don't have access to that kind of data.

@hookbox - I had thought about something like that, but I didn't put much thought into it because of the long and increasing lists that would result in... But maybe I can do something similar.

I will most likely only be able to return to this project at the end of September or begining of October. I'll see what I can come up with by then...

Best regards!

•••
Hello guys!

here is the update on BB's sales, including september sales and with a few tweaks to the table:

upload_2016-10-4_12-58-12.png

Best regards!
Ruben

•••
Update: Brandbucket sales from July through October 2016

upload_2016-11-2_15-29-34.png

PS: There is one .io sale that doesn't show on the stats of the extensions because of an Excel formula glitch I can't seem to sort out...

•••
Hello!

Using the info made available by @Dnbolt at his website and with is permission, I put together a table with some stats on brandable sales (Brandbucket - July 2016).
I would like to get your feedback on it. Is it useful? Is it relevant? What should I change? What should I add? Please feel free to provide any feedback! :)

Here is the table: www.hdname.com/portfolio/blog/files/brandbucket_jul_2016.pdf

Thank you!
Has anyone saved this pdf? Could you share it again? URL is not accessible now.

•••

Attachments

• brandbucket_jul_2016.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 158
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back