sales Brandable sales stats

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

rubencouto

DN FrontTop Member
Impact
8,062
Hello!

Using the info made available by @Dnbolt at his website and with is permission, I put together a table with some stats on brandable sales (Brandbucket - July 2016).
I would like to get your feedback on it. Is it useful? Is it relevant? What should I change? What should I add? Please feel free to provide any feedback! :)

Here is the table: www.hdname.com/portfolio/blog/files/brandbucket_jul_2016.pdf

Thank you!
 
14
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello!

Thank you guys for all the feedback and encouragement!! :)

@Brandworthy - Your idea is very interesting. That is one stat I would also like to know... Unfortunately, I don't have access to that kind of data.

@hookbox - I had thought about something like that, but I didn't put much thought into it because of the long and increasing lists that would result in... But maybe I can do something similar.

I will most likely only be able to return to this project at the end of September or begining of October. I'll see what I can come up with by then...

Best regards!
 
1
•••
Hello guys!

here is the update on BB's sales, including september sales and with a few tweaks to the table:

upload_2016-10-4_12-58-12.png

Best regards!
Ruben
 
3
•••
Update: Brandbucket sales from July through October 2016

upload_2016-11-2_15-29-34.png

PS: There is one .io sale that doesn't show on the stats of the extensions because of an Excel formula glitch I can't seem to sort out...
 
2
•••
Hello!

Using the info made available by @Dnbolt at his website and with is permission, I put together a table with some stats on brandable sales (Brandbucket - July 2016).
I would like to get your feedback on it. Is it useful? Is it relevant? What should I change? What should I add? Please feel free to provide any feedback! :)

Here is the table: www.hdname.com/portfolio/blog/files/brandbucket_jul_2016.pdf

Thank you!
Has anyone saved this pdf? Could you share it again? URL is not accessible now.
 
0
•••

Attachments

  • brandbucket_jul_2016.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 290
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back