Dynadot

Bonjour from Montreal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Marc Riccio

Established Member
Impact
Old retired guy here. This is my new hobby. Bought a domain on Sedo for $1.83USD And started learning. The domain was my parents phone number from 70 years ago. Listed it for sale at the ridiculous price of $499, just to see how it worked.
Will be buying and selling exclusively on GoDaddy because it's a hobby, not a business. Found a great niche and will be buying 12 .com names in the next week.

Will be making simple websites on Blogger and linking thru Pinterest.

Will put them on sale next month.

Any good ideas from the pros?

Ps.... I keep getting ideas for names all the time, watching tv, driving etc. Came up with some real doozies that I will pick up when someone has a promo code and that I can get cheap.

M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Bonjour and welcome to NamePros !

•••
Welcome to NP.
Nice to see someone from the same area. Maybe one day there will be an event in Montreal when we are enough people :)

•••
•••
•••
Welcome To NamePros Marc.

I don't say that to anyone except newbies, If it's available for registration, it has no value. Once you understand what makes a domain name valuable, only then you'll be able to register good domains.

•••
•••
Bonjour and welcome to the forum!

•••

I don't say that to anyone except newbies, If it's available for registration, it has no value. Once you understand what makes a domain name valuable, only then you'll be able to register good domains.

Thanks for the uplifting comment. Might not have value to you, but someone in this entire planet wants to buy it from me at a profit of $1. Is your stamp collection or rock collection worth anything? I am doing this as a hobby, not a living. I play golf twice a week and have still not joined the PGA...

•••
•••

Isn't that contradictory?

•••
LOL Dominic... Nothing good is available. Once you understand that, you'll be able to find something that is good and available.
M

•••
•••
Always great to have a paying hobby. Wishing you the best of luck buying and selling. Welcome Marc.

•••
•••
Hey @Marc Riccio
Canadian-flag-welcome-(Myway2fortune.info).png

•••
Hey Marc

Welcome to NamePros! good luck

•••

somewhat, but for all the newbies, that's the advice they should listen to. btw anyone can do what they want, it's not my money :xf.grin:

•••
Bienvenue sur Namepros,un des meilleurs forum pour les investiseurs.

•••
Super Welcome To nP...:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Canada - One of the best countries in the world!

Welcome to NP!

•••
•••
Canada - One of the best countries in the world!

Welcome to NP!
Actually , we're Number 2, right behind Switzerland..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back