IT.COM

Bonjour from Montreal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Marc Riccio

Established Member
Impact
Old retired guy here. This is my new hobby. Bought a domain on Sedo for $1.83USD And started learning. The domain was my parents phone number from 70 years ago. Listed it for sale at the ridiculous price of $499, just to see how it worked.
Will be buying and selling exclusively on GoDaddy because it's a hobby, not a business. Found a great niche and will be buying 12 .com names in the next week.

Will be making simple websites on Blogger and linking thru Pinterest.

Will put them on sale next month.

Any good ideas from the pros?

Ps.... I keep getting ideas for names all the time, watching tv, driving etc. Came up with some real doozies that I will pick up when someone has a promo code and that I can get cheap.

M

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Marc, welcome! also very next to MTL

•••
Welcome to NP, read and learn!

•••
Hi Marc,
WelcomeNPPuzzle.jpg

•••
Welcome to the forum.

Go Habs Go!

•••
•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
Hey Marc .. welcome to NamePros! Seems like there are a few of us from Montreal! :)

I'm curious to know what your secret niche is (don't say it until you've bought your domains).

While I somewhat agree with what @Haris said .. I've you reg a dozen or so domains with a coupon .. then those $10-40 can be a good way to learn and experiment at the very least. As long as you don't go too overboard it's no big deal and you could learn a lot! Almost everybody registers crap domains when they start .. the key is to learn from the mistakes before you spend all your money .. lol

Bonne chance avec tes domains! :)

•••
@Marc Riccio Hi Marc, I like your thinking! Welcome to namepros!:xf.smile:

Somebody could disagree, but there could be a correlation between domains and women...imo:xf.grin:

•••
•••
Hey Marc .. welcome to NamePros! Seems like there are a few of us from Montreal! :)

I'm curious to know what your secret niche is (don't say it until you've bought your domains).

While I somewhat agree with what @Haris said .. I've you reg a dozen or so domains with a coupon .. then those $10-40 can be a good way to learn and experiment at the very least. As long as you don't go too overboard it's no big deal and you could learn a lot! Almost everybody registers crap domains when they start .. the key is to learn from the mistakes before you spend all your money .. lol

Bonne chance avec tes domains! :)
We should start a Montreal thread. I figure we have an advantage with .ca and with some great names that non Quebeckers know nothing about.... I saw that Tabarnak.com was taken as is Poutine.com.

M

•••
•••
•••
Hello Marc and welcome to NP's!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Howdy from Texas! Alot of good information on NP, also alot of good people who are willing to help you learn, most of the time from mistakes lol!

•••
Howdy from Texas! Alot of good information on NP, also alot of good people who are willing to help you learn, most of the time from mistakes lol!

Everyone has been supportive and quick with helpful responses.

•••
Hello, Welcome aboard, happy domaining!

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back