Dynadot

Bodis parking is the past?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

qmintek

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hi everyone,

I create this thread with the big sadness about bodis parking service: it came to badly from Dec-15. Many things changed, the revenue was fell up to 90%. I cannot believe in it. I must move thounsands of domains to another parking site. Hardly I try and made me alot of time to do that. I don't understand about the missing revenue, was Google pay less or Bodis must keep more for maintaining system? I contacted with someone, who parked with bodis in the past, and saddly they were gone from bodis. Why bodis don't listern us, who bring a part of revenue to bodis? Please restore the old state like before Dec-15.

Pray for bodis in peace. Hope they do that.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@qmintek I feel the same way, I was hoping things would get better but looks like its not happening.

•••
Hi,
Did you Tried Bodis for the month of Feb 2014, any difference anyone noticed ?

•••
Hi,

Hi zaki.ahmed,

I tried but it still worst. Can you believe thousands of clicks just earn less than 1$ in total? The change bodis did is the worst bodis made. I think bodis became to bodead.

•••
Hi,

Yes.
i am getting 0.02 cpc to 0.35 cpc,
Last cpc is 0.12 and day before last cpc is 0.02 cents.
Only one day i got 0.35 cpc.

•••
still less thn 0.01$ per click, anyone same?

•••
I have moved all of my domains to DomainSponsor, but status there almost as bad as the new bodis...

I don't think it is a problem for Bodis only, but for whole domain parking business

Personally I decided to give up parking and focus on buy / sell domains in 2014

•••
Maybe you should try parkingcrew, but anyway there is decrease revenue from ppc

•••
I think it's a quite common trend. Sedo is horrible too and I moved my names to DNS where, so far ( 10 days ), they are performing better...but it could change soon

•••
also Bodis support not working

•••
Okay, I disagree. Good or bad is relative. Above.com still move most of my domains to bodis.

In fact, I would be the first to be interested on any parking domains that pay more than bodis. Anything? Domainsponsor?

•••
My Parking Revenue from Above.com is DS 40% Voodoo 40% PC 20%. Level is approx 50% down from 2012 and 25% down from the 2nd half of 2013. I cut out Bodis and Maximizer at end of 2013.

•••
My Parking Revenue from Above.com is DS 40% Voodoo 40% PC 20%. Level is approx 50% down from 2012 and 25% down from the 2nd half of 2013. I cut out Bodis and Maximizer at end of 2013.

Any reason why you disabled Maximizer?

I still haven't decided if it's good to have it on or not

•••
domainsponsor.com claim that they pay a mere 50% revenue. Yet they pay higher than bodis?

Looks like the guy claiming to give higher revenue share is the one paying higher. Go figure?

•••
I can compare the CPC with december 2013...
DEC 2013: $0.16
Jan 2014: $0.14
FEB so far: $0.13

So I experienced drop in cpc too, but not so big one... Some domains are useless on bodis after change, but some perform way better then before.

Still I am satisfied with bodis and continue to parking 70% of my portfolio with them.

•••
Any reason why you disabled Maximizer?

I still haven't decided if it's good to have it on or not

Well the Maximizer revenue went from 1% to over 10% of my total revenue. If you listen to Above.com, you would never turn it off because it puts clicks to Maximizer when they are guaranteed to pay 20% more than your regular parking companies. This maybe why it's gone to over 10% of my total revenue, as parking revenue is dropping. For me, I don't trust their algorithm. I think that they MIGHT be skimming some of my revenue away from my parking companies.

I would be open to adding it back after I have sufficient data on what my parking revenue looks like without it, in 3-4 months.

Last edited:
•••
Well the Maximizer revenue went from 1% to over 10% of my total revenue. If you listen to Above.com, you would never turn it off because it puts clicks to Maximizer when they are guaranteed to pay 20% more than your regular parking companies. This maybe why it's gone to over 10% of my total revenue, as parking revenue is dropping. For me, I don't trust their algorythmn. I think that they MIGHT be skimming some of my revenue away from my parking companies.

I would be open to adding it back after I have sufficient data on what my parking revenue looks like without it, in 3-4 months.

Be sure to letting us know of your results

Since we don't really know what exactly they do with their algorithm I also think that they *might* gain some 'advantages' (don't know how to say that properly in english) from our traffic

I would be very interested to know what your results will be :)

•••
Results are likely to be 4-6 months away.

•••
Bodis is the only one I have ever tried..I am thinking I am going to have to switch as well. I just started parking some of my domains with them back in August. That was 6 months ago! I Saw right away that I was getting traffic, and they told me it would take about a month or so to see any revenue coming in...So, I was getting traffic all this time, but never anything, not even a penny until this morning I receive this email:

Just thought you'd like to know Bodis, LLC sent you $0.06 USD.

Get the details
(Link removed for obvious reasons)

Once the money's there you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
Transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).
Get a PayPal Debit MasterCard.

Woohoo! A whopping 6 cents in 6 months!
Really? LMAO! I wasn't expecting to get rich or anything from parking, but this is ridiculous IMO!
Now, please tell me how you can spend 06 cents at thousands of online stores.(As it states) LOL!!!
I would love to know how to do that! I just couldn't help but to laugh at this..What a joke! HA!
What am I gonna do with all this money?..So, I made what? A Whole penny a month?
I am better off returning bottles or walking down the sidewalk to find change...LOL!!!!!

Seriously!...It's definitely time to try someone else out..Maybe not put them all in 1 place this time, but separate it out into 3rds? or even split them to see which place is better?..IDK..But it's def time for a change away from Bodis I think...I gave them more of a chance parking for 6 months with them! Should have done it sooner, but honestly, it slipped my mind as I'm busy doing other things..

•••
Bodis is the only one I have ever tried..I am thinking I am going to have to switch as well. I just started parking some of my domains with them back in August. That was 6 months ago! I Saw right away that I was getting traffic, and they told me it would take about a month or so to see any revenue coming in...So, I was getting traffic all this time, but never anything, not even a penny until this morning I receive this email:

Just thought you'd like to know Bodis, LLC sent you $0.06 USD.

Get the details
(Link removed for obvious reasons)

Once the money's there you can:
Spend the money online at thousands of stores that accept PayPal.
Transfer it to your bank account (takes 2-3 days).
Get a PayPal Debit MasterCard.

Woohoo! A whopping 6 cents in 6 months!
Really? LMAO! I wasn't expecting to get rich or anything from parking, but this is ridiculous IMO!
Now, please tell me how you can spend 06 cents at thousands of online stores.(As it states) LOL!!!
I would love to know how to do that! I just couldn't help but to laugh at this..What a joke! HA!
What am I gonna do with all this money?..So, I made what? A Whole penny a month?
I am better off returning bottles or walking down the sidewalk to find change...LOL!!!!!

Seriously!...It's definitely time to try someone else out..Maybe not put them all in 1 place this time, but separate it out into 3rds? or even split them to see which place is better?..IDK..But it's def time for a change away from Bodis I think...I gave them more of a chance parking for 6 months with them! Should have done it sooner, but honestly, it slipped my mind as I'm busy doing other things..

There is nothing mistake in bodis system.

Howmuch traffic, clicks you got every month ?!

if your websites has no traffic,then no use of changing parking company.

•••
Um, like I said, I was getting traffic right from the start...Just no clicks i guess? And was told by Bodis to give it about a month or so, and I would start seeing the revenue b/c everything looked good..But..???..???

•••
Parking requires you to test your domains across different parking services to maximise your profits.

Since you saw after a month that your domains didn't have any progress, you should have tried them out on other platforms.

Be warned though that, if you don't see any income on other platforms then you might need to reconsider if your domains can bring any parking income at all.

•••
Parking requires you to test your domains across different parking services to maximise your profits.

Since you saw after a month that your domains didn't have any progress, you should have tried them out on other platforms.

Be warned though that, if you don't see any income on other platforms then you might need to reconsider if your domains can bring any parking income at all.

I know..And from the start I should have tried them out on different platforms, bit didn't. Have just been way too busy for 1 person..But I will when I get some time.

I'm already thinking DNS..What other(s) do you guys think I should try that would be another good alternative?

•••
If you have domains that also have a high resale value (due to the name quality) then, imo, DNS is a wise choice

if you have domains that their resale value is based only on traffic then any parking service amongst the following should be tried out:
ParkingCrew, Voodoo, DomainSponsor, Rookmedia, Namedrive and of course BODIS but you have already tried them

again, that's my opinion only. Never forget that every domain behaves differently on each parking service.

•••
6 cents in 6 months!

Your six cents will almost certainly be next to nothing (or an actual zero) somewhere else too. Its better to keep a long term relationship with a parking company than switching it around chasing literally a nickel.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back