IT.COM

Bodis parking issue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am parking domains on Bodis. In domain setting on Bodis, I have unchecked the box which says "Sales Lander Only" which means my domains will show ads plus a message to visitor about buying domain.
This is what the question mark also says as shown in screenshot but problem is when I open the website then it goes straight to Afternic sales page.
Shouldn't it be showing ads on parking page plus a message to buy via Afternic?

oLjGJPa.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there a chance that you have set the 'No Ads Fallback URL' to afternic with a placeholder?

If your domain had no ads to show then it would immediately switch to whatever URL you have set there.
If you also have used a placeholder (ie. {DOMAIN_NAME}) then it would also dynamically use any domain in the placeholders place.

I know it's a long shot but it is possible

•••
Looks like Tier2 domain (banned by Tier1/Google).
Or Adult.

Last edited:
•••
Is there a chance that you have set the 'No Ads Fallback URL' to afternic with a placeholder?

I don't see this option "No Ads Fallback URL" in either Bodis or Afternic.

•••
•••
I have opened ticket, let's say what Bodis says.

•••
I say from my experience with Bodis.
If ZeroClick is disabled in Account settings, but the domain is Tier2 - it redirects to Sales form.
It also happens with Adult domains (marked as Adult by Google) - because not all countries are covered by Adult ads.

Last edited:
•••
Does the Parking Tab look like this >>.

Imprint: On

Tier2 Ads: On

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 17.49.24.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-10 at 17.49.24.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 114
•••
Does the Parking Tab look like this >>.

Imprint: On

Tier2 Ads: On

Imprint is Off
Tier2 Ads is On

And I have got reply from Bodis. They are saying that except one domain which is Faillisted, all of them appear to be displaying our Tier1/G ads parking landers, along with a sale banner that links directly to the Afternic form, as intended.

Now I am more confused. What is a Faillisted domain? I am hearing this term for the first time.

•••
Faillisted means: banned by Google, so no ads.
Only Tier2/ZeroClick monetization is possible.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back