IT.COM

parking Bodis New Sales Lander = Sexy New Look

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
When you buy a domain name you have many options to consider. Most domainers simply park their domain names and wait for sales inquires to come in.

Bodis created a sleek looking page that is very simple, to the point and is out to get leads/sales for your domain names.

Thanks to @matt_bodis and the rest of the Bodis team for this innovative update!

Read more here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Makes sense as most domainers make pennies from parking and building a lead database from your domains along with actual domain sales will trump minimal parking revenue. Not bad looking as simple works. I've toyed with sales pages over the last 13 years or so but 2015 is the first year I've run them 100%. These are pretty similar to the pages I use.

•••
Makes sense as most domainers make pennies from parking and building a lead database from your domains along with actual domain sales will trump minimal parking revenue. Not bad looking as simple works. I've toyed with sales pages over the last 13 years or so but 2015 is the first year I've run them 100%. These are pretty similar to the pages I use.

Exactly.

When I was doing 100% PPC pages I did not get any inquiries. Then when I went over to posting a "this domain name may be for sale sign", I had someone email me.

Now I want to see what happens throughout time if it's the only option on the page, to generate as many potential leads as possible.

Good hearing from you @SpareDomains ! I actually sent you a PM a few months back not sure if you saw it. Looking forward to your thoughts on it.

•••
I just changed over to this, I like the look of it. Let's see how it goes :)

•••
Anyone noticed increased/start receiving in inquires after changing domain nameserver to "inquiry page"?

•••
Anyone noticed increased/start receiving in inquires after changing domain nameserver to "inquiry page"?
I"m wondering If I should direct visitors to the parking page or directly to the For sale landing page with inquiry form. This is my first time using bodis for this..

Any results from your experiment?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back