IT.COM

Bodis blocked by China any alternatives?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

slader23

Always On The Bleeding Edge.Top Member
Impact
Any parking company not blocked by China?

Need to find one ASAP for a high traffic, high Alexa domain with 99% Chinese traffic.

Thanks,

Slader

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
But i m getting traffics from china on one of my domain names. Getting like 3 visits per month since april.

•••
But i m getting traffics from china on one of my domain names. Getting like 3 visits per month since april.

This is a recent occurrence, I was told by support this morning.

•••
bC7HUiU.png

•••
This is a recent occurrence, I was told by support this morning.
I just finished chatting with bodis support and i was told the china ban on their ip servers has been on since mid-january 2018.

I told them about my recent china traffics and they seem not to understand why exactly i m getting that

Last edited:
•••
if true then should apply to all park companies

•••
if true then should apply to all park companies

I can confirm that Voodoo is also getting blocked. Spoke with their support as well.

Last edited:
•••
Very strangely...
My Chinese traffic on Bodis is regular this year (according to their Country stats)...
Even today I see 7 visits from China...

@matt_bodis

Last edited:
•••
I have on bodis one visit so far today and had 3 visits yesterday.

•••
•••
Very strangely...
My Chinese traffic on Bodis is regular this year (according to their Country stats)...
Even today I see 7 visits from China...

@matt_bodis
I ve been having these traffics from china since april on only one of my domains parked with them with an escrow bin page. Got 2visits in april, 3 visits in may and 3 so far this month.

Dont understand but is it possible some china users are exempted from the ip ban?

•••
Trying to get an account with Dopa.com but they s
I ve been having these traffics from china since april on only one of my domains parked with them with an escrow bin page. Got 2visits in april, 3 visits in may and 3 so far this month.

Dont understand but is it possible some china users are exempted from the ip ban?
They are using vpn or proxy service. In reality those visits may only account for like 1% of your actual chinese traffic.

I have an domain with a 55k alexa rank thats in the top 6k sites in China and the parking is blocked. Only visitors from China with proxy can access....I'm losing tens of thousands of potential visits.

Also DOPA.com, those guys don't reply at all....anyone know who the owner is need to speak with them to get an account.

Anyone who gets a ton of traffic from China SHOULD BE IN PANIC MODE!

Last edited:
•••
Only Bodis can investigate and answer... why Chinese traffic is counted by their platform if it is blocked by CN-firewall.

I also rechecked my 2018 traffic from HK...
And I have it as well.

•••

They are using vpn or proxy service.

I have an domain with a 55k alexa rank thats in the top 6k sites in China and the parking is blocked. Only visitors from China with proxy can access....I'm losing tens of thousands of potential visits.

Also DOPA.com, those guys don't reply at all....anyone know who the owner is need to speak with them to get an account.

since when?

just curious was this getting lot of revenu 4u?

from what i heard china trqfik is not highest paid usually

Last edited:
•••
since when?

just curious was this getting lot of revenu 4u?

from what i heard china trqfik is not highest paid usually

You don't get paid a lot for it if you get less than 1k visits daily but if you're getting 20k+ visits daily....it adds up. 6k alexa regional rank in China and 55k global is a lot of traffic that I can't monetize due to the ip ban.

•••

They are using vpn or proxy service. In reality those visits may only account for like 1% of your actual chinese traffic.

Even if they are using vpn or proxy, should it still be counting on bodis as china traffic? Or whats the purpose of vpn if not to hide where you are surfing from?

•••
You don't get paid a lot for it if you get less than 1k visits daily but if you're getting 20k+ visits daily....it adds up. 6k alexa regional rank in China and 55k global is a lot of traffic that I can't monetize due to the ip ban.

sorry to hear
sounds like some rare dn like yours will lose u money
for most others of us, we wont even notice the ban imo

•••
Ban is noticeable for all of us...
Because no any inquiries from China...

•••
Ban is noticeable for all of us...
Because no any inquiries from China...

sounds to me they do not see ads
but still see sale banner

like when u visit tier2 name on pc...theres no ads but u see sale banner on top

Last edited:
•••
Regarding monetization...

Try your domain with separate ZeroClick account at ParkingCrew (don't activate "Premium ads" by Google)...
+ try Redirect.com (they work in ZeroClick mode).

•••
sounds to me they do not see ads
but still see sale banner
I don't think so...
Because I NEVER had any inquiries from China except a few via WHOIS...

•••
I don't think so...
Because I NEVER had any inquiries from China except a few via WHOIS...

u meann never as in after ban or even before ban?
cause apparently ban only since 2018

•••
NEVER means NEVER.
Including 2018 and including June'2018.

•••
well if never means never then what does this china ban have to do with you not getting inquiries if you never had any from china before ban anyway? lol

•••
I'm getting a few inquiries weekly...
But NEVER from China even on NNN domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back