Domain Empire

Chinese Traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have some domains that get about 2,500 unique visitors per day. I'm thinking of parking them at some place like Sedo or NameDrive. Anyone know what kind of earnings I might expect from traffic like that?

The names are adult oriented, by the way -- if that makes any difference. They were blocked by the Chinese gov. for years, despite having no content (blank pages), but recently were un-blocked, and suddenly I find myself with a reasonable amount of traffic.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've been looking for a good source for a while. My advise to you is build a mini site. Rightstuf.com and yesasia.com both ship to China. They both have huge catalogs. Try to find a Chinese person to translate your text so it makes sense. Stay away from machine translation. You will not get any $$ from parking it.

Case and point:

comicc.net
US$ 0.50 (total earnings in three+ months)
5379 Uniques
6 Clicks

•••
Thanks

That's depressing. Based on your stats, I might expect about $180 per year -- not much. I would have expected more considering I get almost a million visitors per year. I guess I'll check out rightstuff and yesasia.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back