Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Monetizing Traffic From China

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
17,481
I got 2 domains that gets decent traffic from China. I parked it at Bodis but doesn't earn anything. What other parking company is good for traffic from China?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't think you will ever earn a single penny from China no matter how much traffic you get! Could be their internet firewall, ad blockers or not being a Bodis market, I don't know...
 
Last edited:
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back