BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
And I already said you that without any optimizations I have a few times better results at ParkingCrew using the same Google feed...

•••
If overall...

In 2017 average RPM at ParkingCrew has dropped also... but not so huge drop as at Bodis...
Nowadays my separate ZeroClick account @PC generates me significantly higher revenue than archaic Google feed...

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

Please be aware that the "Allow some non-intrusive advertising" setting is in fact pre-enabled by default. And that our Tier1 ad feed is already whitelisted so that visitors using AdBlock Plus with these default settings in place can still be monetised.

If a visitor has specifically unchecked the "Allow some non-intrusive advertising" setting, then they are explicitly stating that they do not wish to see ads of any kind. There is no workaround for this unfortunately.

Thanks.

This is simply not true Troy. Parking Crew & Sedo For Sale/Offer landing pages resolve properly with the same user settings enabled. So there is a workaround and they have installed it. So has every other parking company. So for clarity Bodis should state we are unwilling to fix this issue and prefer to work on others. But please do not insult us and say there is no workaround as your competitors render the page properly.

•••
Hello,

I cannot speak for Sedo or ParkinCrew, or their relationship ADP, but as I've stated in a previous response, our findings have shown that unchecking the "Allow some non-intrusive advertising" setting is preventing page rendering. It's a major obstacle that affects a very small percentage of visitors and thus is having little effect on ad monetisation overall, and even less of an effect on individual users.

Thanks.

This is simply not true Troy. Parking Crew & Sedo For Sale/Offer landing pages resolve properly with the same user settings enabled. So there is a workaround and they have installed it. So has every other parking company. So for clarity Bodis should state we are unwilling to fix this issue and prefer to work on others. But please do not insult us and say there is no workaround as your competitors render the page properly.

Last edited:
•••
Can you make inquiry form to be on domain.tld instead on domain.tld/listing?

I have domains auto redirect to inquiry form.
On mobile, Opera shows blank page, refreshing the page goes to /listing.
On mobile, Firefox redirects to /?z then to / listing.
On desktop, Firefox is stuck at /?z

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

This issue may be flagging or DRID related. We will need some further details so we can look further into this matter. I've just sent you a direct message.

Please get back to us at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

•••

Do you have an adblocker installed? I see that too when I do.

•••
Do you have an adblocker installed? I see that too when I do.

I checked on desktop and Firefox had adblock edge addon. Disabling addon soleved that problem.

On mobile phone I have older version of Opera.
I don't like new version so I'm not updating.
I block on mobile using 'hosts' file but even after removing that file problem is still there.
Maybe it's browser thing. Don't know why it can't handle redirects.

•••
I just rechecked on my FF 58 (Desktop Linux) - no issues...
Redirects to /listing

•••
Try to disable ZeroClick in Bodis settings...
Probably, this redirect issue is related to it.

•••
I checked on desktop and Firefox had adblock edge addon. Disabling addon soleved that problem.

On mobile phone I have older version of Opera.
I don't like new version so I'm not updating.
I block on mobile using 'hosts' file but even after removing that file problem is still there.
Maybe it's browser thing. Don't know why it can't handle redirects.

Exactly. It's an adblock thing on desktop. Bodis knows about it but as you can see upthread will not fix. Doesn't occur at other parking companies who also have landers. May choose to point your domains to alternate companies since you don't want to lose traffic.

•••
The best solution is to just display Sale template (HTTP 200) without any redirect at all.

•••
•••
•••
Bodis.com is down for (me at least). Cant access my account, dashboard, reports, and even my domains are not resolving / timing out. Its 3PM and I am in the Eastern USA timezone.

upload_2017-12-10_15-9-9.png

One of my domains...

upload_2017-12-10_15-10-44.png

•••
Hello,

Yes, the Bodis network was inaccessible to everyone while we undertook some routine network maintenance.

The downtime lasted approximately 15 minutes in total, but should now be back up and running again.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks.

Bodis.com is down for (me at least). Cant access my account, dashboard, reports, and even my domains are not resolving / timing out. Its 3PM and I am in the Eastern USA timezone.

Show attachment 74973

One of my domains...

Show attachment 74974

•••
Hello,

Yes, the Bodis network was inaccessible to everyone while we undertook some routine network maintenance.

The downtime lasted approximately 15 minutes in total, but should now be back up and running again.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks.

Hi Troy - still cant access my account but I see the domains are resolving again.

•••
I see everything is back now. Thank you Troy!

•••
Well, not really back... Trying to view my reports and see a mainly blank screen.

•••
Hello,

The Reports page seems to be loading just fine now. If you're still experiencing any difficulty accessing Bodis.com, please open a support ticket and I'll get back to you right away.

Thank you.

Well, not really back... Trying to view my reports and see a mainly blank screen.

•••
Hello,

The Reports page seems to be loading just fine now. If you're still experiencing any difficulty accessing Bodis.com, please open a support ticket and I'll get back to you right away.

Thank you.

As of this morning (most recent time I've tried) it all looks good. Thank you for your reply Troy!!

•••
I intend to invest in your service. I'm running adwords for some of my domains. I seen my report counted as zero and all my domain page shows "An Error Occurred. Services for this domain name have been disabled":
Capture.PNG
So What happens? is it my domain ads service has been stopped?
Can you help me?

Last edited:
•••
Hello,

I've just followed up with you on this matter via the support ticket you submitted a short time ago.

Please check your email inbox and if you have any additional questions regarding this matter, please let me know.

Thank you.

I intend to invest in your service. I'm running adwords for some of my domains. I seen my report counted as zero and all my domain page shows "An Error Occurred. Services for this domain name have been disabled":
Show attachment 76567
So What happens? is it my domain ads service has been stopped?
Can you help me?

•••
Hello,

I've just followed up with you on this matter via the support ticket you submitted a short time ago.

Please check your email inbox and if you have any additional questions regarding this matter, please let me know.

Thank you.

Your service does not accept Adword and I will return to sedo & uniregistry : P Thanks for the support.

•••
Once again we will be in attendance at the upcoming NamesCon event in Las Vegas between Sunday, Jan 28th and Tuesday, Jan 30th.

If anyone is interested in scheduling a meeting with our team during this event, please be sure to get in touch with us in the coming days.

To arrange a meeting, please contact us directly ([email protected]), and we'll get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back