Dynadot

BlockchainNames.com portfolio for sale - Brokers welcome

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day,

My name is Jason Cassidy and I am the owner of the best blockchain domain name portfolio in existence over at BlockchainNames.com. I am a public figure who has been in the space since 2012 and have worked on several top blockchains, advised World governments on the technology and have a strong track record for accurately predicting future market trends within the industry.

Effective last week, the portfolio has finally gone on the market for sale. Over 500+ of the best blockchain domains covering every sector of business. I put this portfolio together starting in early 2013 once I realized our World would never be the same after the advent of blockchain technology. With countless weekly offers coming in from every corner of the globe, the Time is now right.

The portfolio is being sold for 6 million USD, payable in Bitcoin or Ether. There is a 5% commission being paid to whomever helps broker the successful sale of the portfolio in its entirely, as it is only being sold as a package. if you are interested in working with me to help secure a sale and a healthy commission, please contact me directly at:

[email protected]

There is now global cryptocurrency and blockchain press and this will continue into early 2018. Have a great rest of your holidays and feel free to reach out with any questions.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-cryptocurrency-domain-names-hotter-than-ever

Regards,

Jason

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back