IT.COM

Top cryptocurrency / blockchain domain portfolio for sale - Brokers welcome

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Day,

My name is Jason Cassidy and I am the owner of the best blockchain domain name portfolio in existence over at BlockchainNames.com. I am a public figure who has been in the space since 2012 and have worked on several top blockchains, advised World governments on the technology and have a strong track record for accurately predicting future market trends within the industry.

The portfolio has finally gone on the market for sale. Over 1200+ of the best blockchain domains covering every sector of business. I put this portfolio together starting in early 2013 once I realized our World would never be the same after the advent of blockchain technology.

Sample of some of the names in the portfolio:

BlockchainJobs.com
CryptoTV.com
NewYorkBlockchain.com
CryptoLoan.com
CryptoCreditcard.com
BlockchainRealEstate.com
BlockchainSports.com
BlockchainAmerica.com
AttorneyBlockchain.com
LawyerBlockchain.com
AfricaBlockchain.com
CryptoTravel.com
BlockchainAccounting.com
CryptoMortgage.com
JobsBlockchain.com

and many complete verticals of industry niches such as Stablecoins, Tokens (Security, Equity and Utility), Smart contracts and much, much more:

https://blockchainnames.com/

The portfolio is being sold for 5 million USD, payable in Bitcoin, Ether or USD. There is a 10% commission being paid to whomever brokers the successful sale of the portfolio in its entirely, as it is only being sold as a package. if you are interested in working with me to help secure a sale and a healthy commission, please contact me directly at:

[email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back