.BIZ Domains are not SEO freindly with Google

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Close Thread

Close Thread!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The story is...

Jokez, I really do not want to jump off the page and read the article. The problem with the .biz extension is that you do not see to many successful sites with it.

Last edited:
•••
But why don't you post the things here. Why link to someplace else.

Linking like Read More here is not allowed you should read the rules.

Thanks.

•••
Domain extension has nothing to do with SERPs. You can rank high with a .biz extension, as high as you can with a .com.

Domain extensions only counts when we talk about localized searches.

•••
angilina said:
Domain extension has nothing to do with SERPs. You can rank high with a .biz extension, as high as you can with a .com.

Then Why is that the website .biz ranks TOP 5 on Yahoo and so does the .com while In Google .com only ranks top 5 while .biz is shown on the fourth or 5th page, clarify to explain?? Both have SEO done to be shown on the first page while only google shows .com where yahoo shows both .com and .biz ........ I still dont get it and I used different servers etc.

•••
are both websites exactly the same?

•••
Nope Completely Different Design, Different Wording, everything is different, the websites don't even link to each other, yeah but anyways

•••
angilina said:

I have a .us and everyone told me to would not rank but it did multiple times over... So If you do things right you should do well!

•••
well if everything's different, then obviously they wouldn't rank similarly...?

•••
Well I don't see a reason why it would matter ? If so Google would have mentioned it in their guide links. I think the reason is there aren't many .biz sites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back