IT.COM

discuss Bitcoin above $16,000. Where is it headed?

NameSilo
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Bitcoin is already trading at $16,300+

Where do you think it will cap out?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I dunno. I just know that the guy who paid me $10K few weeks ago in btc no way he would've spent 30% or anything close to fund getting me those bitcoin, versus just wiring me cash.

Or even the many who pay me couple hundred here and there in btc, they would just have me invoice them with credit card if it cost so much for them to get the btc.

Last edited:
•••
full

full

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=500422710904

Someone here recommended me changelly.com

You can look at screenshot and see how much bitcoins a 100$ can buy

Make your calculation and tell me, am I the only one who complains about the fees ?!

•••
Something wrong with your in-line post images, I noticed this before, they are not appearing.

•••
•••
What about the sources I posted in my #223 post above? I actually read about those on another forum and re-posted here.

(Still your URL is simply going to the homepage of photobox, not showing any particular image.)

Last edited:
•••
I registered at almost more than 100 websites

Popular ones like coinbase, xapo allow sending and receiving BTC but not buying or selling for my country

Others never verified although all documents sent

Others accept visa from certain countries

Others accepting only certain method like bank transfer or payoneer, not for me

Accepted at Paxful.com and people sell bitcoins for PayPal for around 30-50% fees! Less fees with gift cards or something I do not have

It is not like domains , all countries accepted, all credit cards , all fees almost the same

It is really difficult experience for me with bitcoin

•••
Hmm, yes. Well, it's true the process of buying or selling BTC does differ in different countries.

Here in the U.S. the new "issue" we have is that they are starting to track or try to track all sales over USD $20,000.

Last edited:
•••
•••
China has banned crypto before hasn’t really affected anything for long. China and Korea also banned or limited transfers of money out of their countries for gambling. Hasn’t stopped Asian high dollar gambling in Macau.

It’s hard to understand crypto until you’re in it. Just like anything else when on the outside looking in.

Last edited:
•••
Bitcoin is killing the game now!
I thought this thing was some scam years ago so i just avoided it.

Is there a thread that teaches how to invest in bitcoin and how it actually works?

•••
•••
Received some more BTC for a customer payment in lieu of dollars, bring 'em! at any price, I will accept.

•••
Received some more BTC for a customer payment in lieu of dollars, bring 'em! at any price, I will accept.

If you have experience with stock market, you should know that decrease price and decrease volume is a sign of big drop coming

Bitcoins today volume 11 billion only!

It was 22 billion a day when it was trading at 18,000

•••
Wait and see.

Actually in the stock market, we say that that drop on low volume means nothing.

•••
Back over $16K again.

fEOMTz1l.jpg

It's interesting how the online articles that discuss where BTC is are contemporaneously dichotomous...one article that just came out this morning has the title "Bitcoin prices continue to fall" and another two that were released at the same time, "Bitcoin back into recovery mode" or "Bitcoin price finding stability."

At different moments, all could be right!

•••
The Great Crash is coming. Invest in domains yee who are wary!

•••
(Last 24h): Top 100 cryptocoins price change: +3.3% (avg) 57 of the top 100 coins declining but bitcoin: +11.7%

Last edited:
•••
So wha
(Last 24h): Top 100 cryptocoins price change: +3.3% (avg) 57 of the top 100 coins declining but bitcoin: +11.7%
So there are over a hundred different cryptocoins?

•••
•••
I registered at almost more than 100 websites

Popular ones like coinbase, xapo allow sending and receiving BTC but not buying or selling for my country

Others never verified although all documents sent

Others accept visa from certain countries

Others accepting only certain method like bank transfer or payoneer, not for me

Accepted at Paxful.com and people sell bitcoins for PayPal for around 30-50% fees! Less fees with gift cards or something I do not have

It is not like domains , all countries accepted, all credit cards , all fees almost the same

It is really difficult experience for me with bitcoin

Someone in Africa very recently paid me for services when BTC was at $13.5K, he did not object to the 1:1 rate he paid me exactly what I requested in BTC for that exact amount in USD at that moment of payment. When I first proposed to him that he pay in BTC, he said he needed a couple days to get the BTC together. The price of BTC actually went down over those two days, so couple days later I expected him to say that he could no longer pay in BTC, but he did, and said nothing about any issues or conversion problems.

So, where are you located that someone in Africa is able to convert currency to BTC and pay me, and yet you are having all these problems?

•••
•••
So, where are you located that someone in Africa is able to convert currency to BTC and pay me, and yet you are having all these problems?

I see many Nigerian offers at paxful.com to buy bitcoins at rates 150,000$ and sometimes I saw 300,000$. Unverified buyers but they have history of many positive trading!.

But even verified buyers sometimes offer to buy for more than market price . but selling at 35% fees or more. I have seen offers to sell at 20% for western union transfer which itself cost 10% more to send the transfer.

I do not know what is going on . I am from Egypt and I couldn't find a way to buy with less than 30% fees!

•••
This is clearly an attempt at comedy.

Great crash is an attempt of comedy!

And Bitcoin jumping from 10 cents to 20k is pure logic ! And more logic that it will reach 100,000$ or 1 million!

Watch out I have seen this film before and the comedy will end with a lot of drama and tragedy!

•••
Great crash is an attempt of comedy!

And Bitcoin jumping from 10 cents to 20k is pure logic ! And more logic that it will reach 100,000$ or 1 million!

Watch out I have seen this film before and the comedy will end with a lot of drama and tragedy!
It’s logical if you understand how it works. I’ll tell you what’s not logical - printing more paper money when you think you’re running out!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back