Domain Empire

discuss Beyond Dubai: Reem Island, Abu Dhabi. Don't Miss Out!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am going to tell you about a gigantic project going on in Abu Dhabi called Reem Island. This project is so huge 3 of the largest developers in the UAE(Tamouh, Sorouh, and Reem Investments) are building it. It is even bigger than The Pearl Qatar project that appeared in this forum last June.

- Reem Island is a combined residential, commercial and business project being built on a natural island off the coast of Abu Dhabi City and will be directly connected to Abu Dhabi City by a number of bridges. The location of Reem Island is only 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport.

- Reem Island will accomodate and estimated 280,000 residents. Some estimates go as high as 350,000!!

- Reem Island will contain Numerous hotels, resorts, beaches, spas, shopping malls, restaurants, medical clinics, many, many businesses, a 27 hole golf course, etc., etc.

- Just one of the business projects on Reem Island is Addax Port. By itself Addax is a massive port project which will contain 5 huge towers: an office tower and 4 other residential towers. And this is just one "small" part of Reem Island.

- Of course there will be tons of luxury condos and homes and villas, etc. to accomodate the huge number of residents of Reem Island.

- Reem Island will eventually be the "center" of Abu Dhabi which is the Richest of all the Emirates. Even richer than Dubai.

- Do a google search to get lots more info on Reem Island and here are a few sites to get you started: ReemIsland.com, AddaxPort.com, ReemInvestments.com. There are many more.

- There are still many good names left. I picked up:

ReemIslandProperties.com

ReemProperties.com

...but there are still many more left. As a domainer if you miss out on Reem Island you will never forgive yourself. Good luck and I hope this post was of help to you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DomainMayhem.com said:
Apartments are being leased now. More housing is slated for rental/leasing in 2008. People are already moving/visiting there. The fact that there will be ongoing developing projects there until 2015 will not slow down the need for sites.

Very, very well said DomainMayhem. AND 100% CORRECT!

Any of you who have any doubt about work being done on Reem Island can email the developers directly:

ReemInvestments.com

Sorouh.com

Tamouh.com

...and you will find out that there is a massive amount of work being done on Reem Island, which is in fact one of the most important developments in UAE history.

•••
$$Domainer said:
Very, very well said DomainMayhem. AND 100% CORRECT!

Any of you who have any doubt about work being done on Reem Island can email the developers directly:

ReemInvestments.com

Sorouh.com

Tamouh.com

...and you will find out that there is a massive amount of work being done on Reem Island, which is in fact one of the most important developments in UAE history.

WOHOOO for that !!! :lol: <hugs his reem domains>

•••
Reem Island Construction Photos

Any of you wanting to see ACTUAL CONSTRUCTION PHOTOS of Reem Island can go here:

profilegroup.ae/gallery_construction.html

...and this is just part of it. As I said before there is massive construction going on at Reem Island RIGHT NOW. Also check out the rest of the Profile Group site, which is all about Reem.

•••
$$Domainer said:
Any of you wanting to see ACTUAL CONSTRUCTION PHOTOS of Reem Island can go here:

...and this is just part of it. As I said before there is massive construction going on at Reem Island RIGHT NOW. Also check out the rest of the Profile Group site, which is all about Reem.

Thank you for the update :)

Reem Island will turn out to be a paradise for tourists in the near future.

•••
.... and a goldmine for us! ;)

•••
•••
$$Domainer said:

Ok, I will say I do remember seeing that being built, I think I remember seeing one other building being built close to that one. It's just to the right of the picture I posted of al reem island I believe.

That said, if you were to see the current level of development in Dubai you would understand why I say that the current level of development in Abu Dhabi at the moment is incomparable.

Don't let your self promotion confuse you about the actual realities of the region.

•••
Smith said:
Ok, I will say I do remember seeing that being built, I think I remember seeing one other building being built close to that one. It's just to the right of the picture I posted of al reem island I believe.

That said, if you were to see the current level of development in Dubai you would understand why I say that the current level of development in Abu Dhabi at the moment is incomparable.

Don't let your self promotion confuse you about the actual realities of the region.

umm i was just wondering, why are you even comparing the developments of dubai vs abu dhabi? both are growing and both complement each other.

people visiting dubai would surely go to abu dhabi as a tourist package, when these islands get developed. there will be demand at both the places.

•••
Smith said:

Smith,

Thank you for admitting that there is construction going on at Reem Island (WOW-lol-what a surprise) after BLATANTLY LYING TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD by stating, from your reply #194 in this thread:

"I've seen Reem Island, it's a flat patch of sand right now."

I am sure your further comments on this project or anything to do with the UAE will now be seen for what they are: A BUNCH OF LIES.

•••
$$Domainer said:
Smith,

Thank you for admitting that there is construction going on at Reem Island (WOW-lol-what a surprise) after BLATANTLY LYING TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD by stating, from your reply #194 in this thread:

"I've seen Reem Island, it's a flat patch of sand right now."

I am sure your further comments on this project or anything to do with the UAE will now be seen for what they are: A BUNCH OF LIES.

lol and who exactly the **** are you to say anything?

•••
Smith said:
lol and who exactly the **** are you to say anything?[/QUOTE

The one who EXPOSED YOUR LIE. And who are you?? Nothing but a troll!

Furthermore, who do you think YOU are to LIE TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD??

Last edited:
•••
hey guys cant we keep it civil in here :\
Its just everyones opinions afterall. and your talking about virtually the same place! overall UAE is going to get big so everything in it gets bigger eh :)

•••
$$Domainer said:
Smith said:
lol and who exactly the **** are you to say anything?[/QUOTE

The one who EXPOSED YOUR LIE. And who are you?? Nothing but a troll!

Furthermore, who do you think YOU are to LIE TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD??

From what I've seen Al Reem Island is a flat area of sand, I posted a pic of what I saw a couple months prior, the links to the construction pics you posted reminded that I saw those buildings being built just to the right of the pic I posted in this thread. So sorry for admitting that I was wrong and there was some construction happening on the island.

So you can go ahead and attempt to debase me, but ultimately your ignorance and attitude makes anything you say quite irrelevant on any number of topics.

I live in Dubai, own a company (in the UAE) that is actually an agent of Damac Properties (google it), and am working on a way to monitize UAE real estate traffic. You are welcome to question what I say but at the end of the day you are only hurting yourself.

In business; one needs to know his strengths, but more importantly one needs to know his weaknesses, ignorance does not make for good business.

I have nothing more to say and for the sake of this thread I won't be posting any further replies to this line of conversation.

•••
Just regged AbuDhabiBeach.com, couldn't believe it was available ! Rep added.

Last edited:
•••
guix said:
Just regged AbuDhabiBeach.com, couldn't believe it was available ! Rep added.

Very nice! Where was I on that one ;)

•••
Checkout this site:

timeoutabudhabi.com

Goes into detail about all things relating to events and culture in Abu Dhabi. There is a great article about the inaugural Middle East International Film Festival being held in Abu Dhabi.

•••
nicedomains said:
Very nice! Where was I on that one ;)

Withour your AbuDhabiBlog.com I'd have taken your ";)" for irony but it's just one letter more after all and makes sense too... so do you like it in the end or no ???

•••
I do indeed like it! Lots of beautiful beaches in that area.. no irony intended :)

•••
I have a few beach names also:

ReemBeach.com
ReemBeaches.com
ReemIslandBeaches.com
YasBeach.com
YasBeaches.com
YasIslandBeach.com
YasIslandBeaches.com

•••
@nicedomains : Ah, great ! And sorry !
@namegame : Cool, now that we have the domains, we just need the sea and the sand around :)

•••
•••
Interesting article. However, they are a day late and a dollar short-this has been written about again and again.

•••
Most Popular UAE/Middle East Threads in Name Pros History

I did a little research to see what were the most popular UAE/Middle East threads in the history of Name Pros. Here is what I came up with:

#1. This one. 3733 views, 221 replies

#2. Official Dubai Domain Thread, by HasRob. 2942 views, 141 replies.

#3. Dubai Goldrush Will Continue for a Long, Long Time, also by me. 939 views, 53 replies.

#4. Missed All Good Palm Jumeirah Names? Here's New Upcoming HUGE Project, by valerie. This thread is about The Pearl Qatar. 814 views, 45 replies.

If I missed anything please feel free to comment.

•••
$$Domainer said:
#3. Dubai Goldrush Will Continue for a Long, Long Time, also by me. 939 views, 53 replies.

If I missed anything please feel free to comment.

I think its still more of a Landrush than a Goldrush at the moment although that is likely to change in a few years time :) he says hopefully !

NameBio only has 5 Dubai related domain sales listed

DnSalePrice only has 14 with the largest one being $20,000 for DubaiProperty at snapnames. :xf.love:

On top of these reported ones I have only heard of about less than 10 more.

.....still a long way too go I think

•••
Well, i personally have sold 5 Dubai related domains that are not listed on any sites.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back