IT.COM

Beware - DomainSponsor.com is SCAM.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
DomainSponsor.com is 100% SCAM.

I lose my 2500 USD aprox. they banded my account on net 14 near payment day. I have all legal proof, they are fraud......don't waste your time with this company otherwise you will lose your money...

They banned my account on net 15 day also my traffic is 100% genuine.....no any other parking company [google feed company ] have no issue, no other company ban my account because of traffic quality, i never seen any chargeback with other company with same domains....but they ban my 50 days old account.....If they also baned your account, please take some legal action for this fraud company....
and i'm going to complaint this company here- https://www.ic3.gov.

You may search on google.....they are big scammer....
I'm confused if google banned the ad feed in my current domains, how other company show ad feed on my same domains which i used to DS....???
1 Oct to 14 Oct not updated approx $1500

image.png

mail.png

Same domains, same traffic....no chargeback with any other yahoo feed company. maybe chargeback like less then 2% and its nothing affect [other accounts since 2012]

voodoo.png

Code:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/domainsponsor-is-scam.854623/
https://www.namepros.com/threads/domainsponsor-is-scam-beware-parking-beginners.953493/
http://www.DomainState/domainsponsor-46/domainsponsor-scammed-me-91345.html
http://www.DomainState/domainsponsor-46/domainsponsor-scam-153744.html
https://postimg.org/image/mnht4ptll/
Oversee.net, parent company of domain parking company DomainSponsor, has filed a lawsuit (pdf) against one of its former customers.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The decision to suspend your account was only taken by DomainSponsor following notification from our primary ad provider that they have suspended all of your domains and have frozen all revenue earned on them. In such a scenario, we are obviously unable to pay you out this revenue earned, as we are not receiving it ourselves.

I can assure you this was not a decision taken arbitrarily by DomainSponsor and would represent a very poor business model if it were. Fortunately, it is very easily verifiable that this decision was taken by our advertising provider and not DomainSponsor.

If you look at the stats for the last ten days, you will notice a stark drop in revenue on Tuesday 12th October, when we were notified that your domains were blocked and they stopped receiving premium ads.

In addition, as you will have no doubt found when you moved your domains to another feed, they are blocked across the network:

This is obviously something we have no control over and is evidence of the decision being taken at a higher level.

I hope this answers your questions and helps you to understand why your account was suspended.

To reiterate, in a situation where we receive no revenue for specific domains from our ad provider, we are obviously unable to pay that revenue to you.

DomainSponsor Support

•••
The decision to suspend your account was only taken by DomainSponsor following notification from our primary ad provider that they have suspended all of your domains and have frozen all revenue earned on them. In such a scenario, we are obviously unable to pay you out this revenue earned, as we are not receiving it ourselves.

I can assure you this was not a decision taken arbitrarily by DomainSponsor and would represent a very poor business model if it were. Fortunately, it is very easily verifiable that this decision was taken by our advertising provider and not DomainSponsor.

If you look at the stats for the last ten days, you will notice a stark drop in revenue on Tuesday 12th October, when we were notified that your domains were blocked and they stopped receiving premium ads.

In addition, as you will have no doubt found when you moved your domains to another feed, they are blocked across the network:

This is obviously something we have no control over and is evidence of the decision being taken at a higher level.

I hope this answers your questions and helps you to understand why your account was suspended.

To reiterate, in a situation where we receive no revenue for specific domains from our ad provider, we are obviously unable to pay that revenue to you.

DomainSponsor Support

I'm not satisfy your answer, would you please show any proof that they banned my domains? so how is possible other google feed and yahoo feed company had no issue....also currently have no any issue....my others accounts years old......i did not see chargeback.....i think you just take my money, thats it......You did many users these things.....you always do, you just eat the users money.....i really want to see proof.....

Last edited:
•••
THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY....

I'm going to play devils advocate here -- and I have no experience with or connection to DomainSponsor -- but think about it for a minute.

Different parking companies have different ad providers. DS uses Google and Google sets the terms as to what traffic they will pay for. You indicated your previous experience was using a service that used Yahoo's ad feed. Yahoo sets the terms for what traffic THEY will pay for and it looks like they must not have had an issue with your traffic. Different ad providers, different rules and policies.

Google told DS that they had issues with your traffic and would not be paying out on the traffic that came through your domain -- and shut down the ad feed to them. You end up with no money and DS ends up with no money. How is DS going to help you and themselves earn money if their ad provider will NOT display ads on your domains?!?!? It's out of their control...

Parking companies make money only when YOUR domains make money. You "earned" all of a whopping $2500 in the 50 days you were with them. That's a nice amount... That means that DS would have likely made a nice amount as well. Assuming that your earnings trend would have continued for as long as you stayed at DS, they would have continued making money right along side of you month after month, year after year. Right????

So why in the world would you think DS would only want to make a quick $2500 off of you (i.e. pocket change...) rather than ride your wave of success for months, years, decades to come and make MUCH more money from having you stay with them as a happy customer??? It doesn't make sense!

Yes, I know there are some shady business that will close peoples accounts and rip off their earnings, but those companies aren't around for very long. DS has been around for quite a few years now.

I've been parking for over a decade now and have had payment pulled as well due to questionable traffic, but this was years ago. Now I have a track record with the companies and I move newer domains around a few at a time to find where they work best without generating an entirely new traffic profile for my account all at once.

Yeah it sucks that you're not going to get any money for the last two months but I suggest you learn from this, get over it and just move on. You can't change the past, only the future.

My two cents...

Last edited:
•••
THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY....

I'm going to play devils advocate here -- and I have no experience with or connection to DomainSponsor -- but think about it for a minute.

Different parking companies have different ad providers. DS uses Google and Google sets the terms as to what traffic they will pay for. You indicated your previous experience was using a service that used Yahoo's ad feed. Yahoo sets the terms for what traffic THEY will pay for and it looks like they must not have had an issue with your traffic. Different ad providers, different rules and policies.

Google told DS that they had issues with your traffic and would not be paying out on the traffic that came through your domain -- and shut down the ad feed to them. You end up with no money and DS ends up with no money. How is DS going to help you and themselves earn money if their ad provider will NOT display ads on your domains?!?!? It's out of their control...

Parking companies make money only when YOUR domains make money. You "earned" all of a whopping $2500 in the 50 days you were with them. That's a nice amount... That means that DS would have likely made a nice amount as well. Assuming that your earnings trend would have continued for as long as you stayed at DS, they would have continued making money right along side of you month after month, year after year. Right????

So why in the world would you think DS would only want to make a quick $2500 off of you (i.e. pocket change...) rather than ride your wave of success for months, years, decades to come and make MUCH more money from having you stay with them as a happy customer??? It doesn't make sense!

Yes, I know there are some shady business that will close peoples accounts and rip off their earnings, but those companies aren't around for very long. DS has been around for quite a few years now.

I've been parking for over a decade now and have had payment pulled as well due to questionable traffic, but this was years ago. Now I have a track record with the companies and I move newer domains around a few at a time to find where they work best without generating an entirely new traffic profile for my account all at once.

Yeah it sucks that you're not going to get any money for the last two months but I suggest you learn from this, get over it and just move on. You can't change the past, only the future.

My two cents...

I have only an issue.....they said google terminated ad service in my domains....why not other companies had TQ issue like, bodis, sedo and voodoo?....i parked my domains there, same traffic and same domains.....they paid well without any chargeback.....i'm able to show any proof for this......my other google feed accounts old like since 2012...i not seen any chargeback problem...

Last edited:
•••
although i have account at rookmedia and had took many payments
in the past i had account at domainsponsor and closed it without any reason
realy domainsponsor is scam
The account is disabled, then they tell you that the traffic was a violation and that the service provider is the one who has been suspended for ads on Domains owned by
Well service provider that you deal with him is scam
because i dealing with all companies in this industry
And most traffic are reviewed after the end of the month by the service providers for companies that I deal with it and all the companies send all profits to the account in a timely manner
But this company is only to the fraud on most of the partners have declared without any reason, but all that is on the site send to you again so that we do not understand in this industry does not earn money out of it, but yesterday !!!
I'm sorry to say this but look for the rest of the companies in this industry all around you and you will see yourselves beacme fraudsters in the eyes of partners because service providers have
In the end the advice of both the industry if they become a partner in the domainsponsor
Be careful because they will do to close your account without any reason

•••
I want the expense of the Domain SponsorPay to work on

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back