Dynadot

BEWARE...Domain List Stealing..!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Dear all...Please give me attention for this thread, it's for your own good. For Mod or Admin, Please move my thread if you feel that this section is not right section for this case.

I'm so desperate right now...!!!

Today my Godaddy account was hacked by Snowhite.

Here this the list of the domain on it.

All domain Successfully taken back....thanks for all

I'm trying to get all the domain back through Godaddy and if you get some nice offers for all those domains, Please avoid it at report to me at email : [email protected] or YM : trax2success_sby

Thank you...

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Be careful, because the "thief" already offer the domains at DP and already popular as the scammer. He/she probably offer the domains here.

Please support me, if you see those domains list at the selling offer at this forums or another forums, please contact me asap. I will very thankful for it.

•••
This is the same guy im sure that is targetting Godaddy owners with the phising icann scam,

"I'm not sure how he hacked into my account, it might be with a fake Godaddy email asking me to log in and verify my details due to the ICANN rules as my account was hacked shortly after that, unfortunately I do not have that email anymore, so I'm not sure."

Be very aware of buying low priced GD domains from new members.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back