Dynadot

Best way to go way back?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
Asking about .com only. If you want your name's FIRST registration date. Wayback the best place? Does I.C.A.N.N. or Verisign keep historical records and if yes why isn't is shown in the whois records on any whois lookup thing? Cheers peers.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Asking about .com only. Does I.C.A.N.N. or Verisign keep historical records and if yes why isn't is shown in the whois records on any whois lookup thing? Cheers peers.

... historical records exist with various limitations/ToU and they're not for free. You can use 3rd party $ providers or $ for bulk access /protocol -per registrar.

in short e.g. $10K reasons; section 3.3.6.2 / source: ICANN

rag.jpg

•••
Do the historical records include the date of the very very very first registration? Not that I have $ 10000 to find out.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  1. archive.org › webInternet Archive: Wayback Machine

15/10/2013 · Subscription Service. Archive-It enables you to capture, manage and search collections of digital content without any technical expertise or hosting facilities. Visit Archive-It to build and browse the collections.

2. wayback.archive.orgWayback Machine

The Wayback Machine is an initiative of the Internet Archive, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, building a digital library of Internet sites and other cultural artifacts in digital form.

3. whoisdatatool.com me
  4. seotoolfree.com/whois-checker me
I haven't got a Delorean i have a Fiero lol.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back