IT.COM

question Best way to get simple landing page for domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Hashim

Established Member
Impact
I recently transferred a domain to GoDaddy and bought some related ones from it. I now have three domains there:

latestfootie.com (has GoDaddy's parking page on it)
latestfooty.co.uk (for some reason still has 123Reg's parking page on it)
latestfootie.co.uk (absolutely nothing on it)

What are the best looking, cheap ways to host a single static page on these sites showing that the domain is available for sale? Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Why are you creating duplicate threads?

I realised I posted it in a forum where it wasn't really relevant and also getting no traffic, and it seemed to fit better in a general discussion forum.

•••
I recently transferred a domain to GoDaddy and bought some related ones from it. I now have three domains there:

What are the best looking, cheap ways to host a single static page on these sites showing that the domain is available for sale? Thanks in advance.
Good question. There are lots of ways. Try using the search bar in the upper right corner.

Here's results for "Landing Page"

https://www.namepros.com/search/44366058/?q=landing+page&o=relevance

•••
•••
It would be easiest to get an account at Afternic and point the domains to their landing pages. If you want to see a sample here is one of mine.. dwellit.com

You would just point your domains nameservers to Afternic servers. You can put prices or no prices.

I suggest Afternic but there are others. Many others. Most will have some form of commission.

Hope that helps some.

•••

Leverage!

Here's a different approach, think outside of the box :xf.wink: 100% free

Simply, redirect Your Domain Name to your Social Media page if you don't want to pay for hosting, and display all your domain names for sale there.

Example:
  • Get a Twitter handle
  • Create a Tweet for whatever domain you are trying to sell, there you can add a logo, description and add link(s) in your Twitter post to whatever marketplace you want your potential buyers to go-to; to place an offer or to seal the deal.
  • Once you've Tweeted, copy the link address of the Twitter post from share tweet option.
  • Goto your domain registrar and Forward your domain name to the copied Twitter post.
  • Rinse repeat. :whistle:

•••
You can use most of the parking sites: afternic, parkingcrew or epik. I think there is no reason to do anything more time waste here. (GD parking is paid or at least was when I last tried them)

•••
DomainHolder.io is free for up to 100 domains, no commissions on sales.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back