IT.COM

question Best Place to sell domain?

NameSilo
Watch

olavi

Established Member
Impact
I use normally Flippa for selling domains.
I started about month ago and i have right now 3 sales.

Where you market your domain?
And your experience?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@tjl92
cryptocorp for example sold for $16,500 on namepros that particular domain was sold by him making contact with someone in the Domain Wanted section, there are thousands of other success stories. Even auctions can end super high too. However, fixed-price does super well too.
For your inspection:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/just-sold-cryptocorp-com-for-16-5k.1071004/

my goodness! was just looking at this thread and didn't know the end user was in a wanted section!! I didn't even know that was there! :) Thank you!! @Daniel Owens

•••
A lot of people make over $200,000 a year by buying domains on namepros holding domain 2 or 3 months then reselling on namepros, for a grand or two each.

This is false. Show proof of your claims. You can't because you just make up drivel to tell others and lead them falsely.

•••
This is false. Show proof of your claims. You can't because you just make up drivel to tell others and lead them falsely.
not cool. like this emojiB-) :hilarious:

•••
not cool. like this emojiB-) :hilarious:
I had to say something because it's true what I said. He likes to make up things that aren't true and spread them as truth. I don't want him leading new domainers into a bad direction. Good luck to you :)

•••
I had to say something because it's true what I said. He likes to make up things that aren't true and spread them as truth. I don't want him leading new domainers into a bad direction. Good luck to you :)
I clearly provided proof sir. And, a link. There are tons of other success cases but not going to post them all here because you'd just argue. lol

•••
I clearly provided proof sir. And, a link. There are tons of other success cases but not going to post them all here because you'd just argue. lol
You posted 1 link. Most of the higher sales here are liquid domains and not found in the bargain bin 1 minute and resold a month later for $x,xxx.

•••
You posted 1 link. Most of the higher sales here are liquid domains and not found in the bargain bin 1 minute and resold a month later for $x,xxx.
"One persons trash is another's treasure" that statement hold true more than ever. Someone, think's it trash sells it cheap then sells it to someone else who finds it as a treasure.

•••
I saw flippa is paid and start with minimum $9 basic price, I use sedo and namepros its free.

•••
There are other marketplaces too beside Sedo, Afternic. I list my domain names in Lysted.com, DomainBrothers.com, Undeveloped.com. Listing is free and commission also is lower than Sedo and Afternic. Moreover, what is special here in these three marketplaces are, you get personal guidance and a lot of support instantly. I strongly believe that we need more and more marketplace rather than always depending on Sedo and Godaddy monopoly. And if I have nice, short and brandable names, my choice is Brandbucket.com and Brandpa.com, who charge $ 10 and $ 5 respectively if they approved my domain name for listing.

•••
I use undeveloped, afternic, uniregistry.
Sedo’s customer services is very weird, I applied for user certification twise, email and platform upload. Didn’t went though, the thing is they didn’t reply nothing. Not a single word feedback. The worst Customer services ever.

•••
Sedo
Afternic
Flippa
Undeveloped
Uniregistry
NamePros
eBay
Craigslist
Outbound
Go on a busy street corner and hold a sign with your domains. Almost guaranteed to get some sales lol.

•••
Go on a busy street corner and hold a sign with your domains. Almost guaranteed to get some sales lol.

100% Guaranteed sales if you will be selling juicy Adult names :xf.laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back