Dynadot

Best place to park domains to earn money?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Can anyone tell me where the best place to earn money on parked domain names is? Some of my domains are for sale(about 80) - some I'm keeping(about 10) I want to earn the highest amount possible on clicks.

Anybody have(ing) a good experience with a certain company?

-Jj-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't have too much expirence with this (actually I have NO expirence with this) but most people seem to like domainhop.com

•••
If I were you I definately would choose DomainHop, I have had a very good experience using their service so far and haven't had a problem ever since.

•••
Not quite that easy...

Depends on the goal (High paying clicks with lower CTR, DS might be bet... Need a higher CTR but perhaps a lower PPC? DH might be best. Trying your hardest to sell? SEDO might be best.)

Anyhow, those would be the three big ones for domain parking.

-Allan

•••
Hi,

I depends on the quality of your domains. I like domainsponsor.com. There are several you can check out.

DomainSponsor.com
FindWhat.com
DomainHop.com (??)
Fabulous.com

And others.........................................

Best of luck to you,

Showcase

•••
it really depends on the domain on where it will do best

•••
If you want to PM me the domain list I might be able to give a little more direction.

Best of luck!

-Allan

•••
you really should try out a few of them. Park for a few days on each and see which is best for you.

sedo.com is a good one also. I use domainhop myself because i can't be bothered optimizing and all, and just get the CPM rate.

•••
Can anyone tell me where the best place to earn money on parked domain names is? Some of my domains are for sale(about 80) - some I'm keeping(about 10) I want to earn the highest amount possible on clicks.
I currently have 500 names at Sedo and am currently migrating over another 500. I was originally at Sedo for a year, moved to Fabulous for a year, and went back to Sedo in mid-December. My primary focus is on sales, except for my top 20 ppc names, (which also are for sale, if price is right). My click rate for the top 20 drifts between 10% -18%, (today at 13.36%). I optimize all names, which at these two venues, makes a difference, IMO.

Addressing sales, Sedo has outperformed Fabulous. The score: Sedo- 1 offer/wk, 1 sale every 10-14 days, Fabulous 1 sale every 2 mos. In addition to having more buyer traffic, for a 10% cut, (US, CA customers), Sedo's system filters out bogus offers and provides their escrow service. The only disadvantage w/ using Sedo, is that the seller is blind to who is making the offer, so it is difficult to calculate what kind of enduser you are getting, which makes it a little tricky when trying to price the "tweener" names. :imho:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back