Dynadot

question Traffic domains and traffic checking tools

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello!

I just visited "traffic domains" area at namepros and found some names that have regular traffic with clicks and earn $10+ monthly

When I check these names on popular traffic checking tools online all of them show these names have no any backlink and visits!

Many of people pay money monthly for these tools but if these tools don't show traffic on domains that actually have traffic and earn money are they worth to be used?

And how I can check domain for real traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You are a rich man if you discover a tool able to identify real traffic.
There are good indicators like Majestic TF&CF, Moz DA, AHREF DR but not reliable traffic detectors.
The indicators detect the current or past situation, you never know how traffic will evolve in the future:
you will never know if the traffic that is there this month will be there for next month, is BOT traffic, the backlinks removed by G in the future, how fast the decrease in traffic will be if a website is not updated.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back