Dominion.Domains

Best .info Marketplaces and Tactics?

Labeled as .info in gTLD Discussion started by bonanza, Aug 12, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. bonanza

bonanza ║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Hello! I have a ton of 3-4 CCCC and NCC info domains I'm looking to put onto the marketplace. They've been at Sedo for a while with some type in traffic, but not much traction. I also have about a handful on GoDaddy Premium Listings, doing the same.

What are some good ways to move .info domains? I checked out Namebio and saw most sales look from GoDaddy, but there haven't been any 4C.info reported since 10/2006.

Thanks!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Ategy.com

Ategy.com Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

I'm sorry to say I honestly don't think there is any value in 4C .info's .. nor 3C's either for that matter. Might be a very low liquid 3L .info, but I'm not even sure of that .. certainly not a significant amount is what I'd guess. So to answer the question, I don't think there even is a market place where you'd make significant money.

I have a few .info I'm happy to hold, but all are key-terms .. at this point I think the only .info names good to hold right now are single key-terms that people actually look for information on .. otherwise it's going to be a tough sell .. particularly at wholesale.

3. bonanza

bonanza ║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

@Ategy.com thanks for your input! I know 4C/3C infos are next-to-bottom of the barrel, but I was able to get them cheap and dove in :P

Any tips for selling one-word .info? I also have several science one-word terms, like petrology.info

4. drsheraz

drsheraz Domainpicks.org VIP

Either sell them at low bin of $100 at AfterNic or put them in GoDaddy auction

5. bonanza

bonanza ║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Thanks guys! I'll give Afternic a try, and list any others not at GoDaddy already there.

@SirDrago PM sent :)

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!