Dynadot

.info $1.49 .ORG and .INFO DOMAINS until 2006-06-30

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Heads up on a promo by Reseller Club (DirectI) for $1.49 .org and .info domains until 2006-06-30. They've also slashed hosting prices by 40%.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds like an awesome deal.

Anyone had any experience with this registrar before I waste all my money on cheap domains? :D

•••
The $1.49 .org promotion from DirectI is a joke. It's only available to Latin American/Caribbean, Chinese/Southeast Asian and African Countries. That's right. If you're from United States, you're out. If you're from Europe, you're out too! What a joke!

However, the large Internet community from countries such as Somalia, Malawi, Lesotho or Lao can benefit from this deal. :lol:

Last edited:
•••
webcom said:
The $1.49 .org promotion from DirectI is a joke. It's only available to Latin American/Caribbean, Chinese/Southeast Asian and African Countries. That's right. If you're from United States, you're out. If you're from Europe, you're out too! What a joke!

However, the large Internet community from countries such as Somalia, Malawi, Lesotho or Lao can benefit from this deal. :lol:

Thanks, webcom, for the info. Sorry I didn't read the "fine print". Perhaps the folks from those countries can benefit:

Register Your .ORG Domains Now!
Avail of our special pricing of USD 1.49 to register as many .ORG domain names as possible! There are no restrictions on the number of .ORG domain names registered per Registrant.

Our recently launched Promo Engine gives you the ability to increase your volumes and profits by extending this special promo to your Customers and Sub-resellers.

This pricing applies only to registrants from the Latin American/Caribbean, Chinese/Southeast Asian and African Countries.

Sabre said:
Sounds like an awesome deal.

Anyone had any experience with this registrar before I waste all my money on cheap domains? :D

By any chance, Sabre, are you from Latin America? :hehe:

By the way, I've dealt with DirectI on many occasions and they are legit. Too bad for the bum promo.

Last edited:
•••
I'm not unfortunately...

Knew $1.49 .org's would be too good to be true.
Do you need confirmation of an address in one of these countries and are they allowed to pass on the domains after purchasing?

If they are allowed to, then it would be within the stated rules for me to get someone from one of these countries to purchase the domains and send to me.

•••
I've tried to sign up for an account, but it needs a deposit of $199...

•••
Try a reseller

Resellerclub when signing up directly require a initial deposit of $199. Take a look at there resellers, most have a lower limit or will lower it on request.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back