NameSilo

Best Hosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
My cousin is looking for good reliable hosting that is based at the US, can you please tell me which one is the best based on your experiences?
I know of HostGator, but I want to give him few option to choose from.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Consider hostmonster, ipower, ixwebhosting, lunarpages, bluehost.

They all are in the top list.

•••
Best web hosting for what? I think that you have to understand what for will your web hosting be.
Different companies are good in different branches.

•••
I think you want not very expensive company. I believe HqHost.net and Site5.com will be good for you. Low prices and quality services.

•••
Try imageleet.com.

Small company but hands down the absolute best customer service I have ever experienced.

I have no ties to them, in fact, I have my own server now and don't use them. Just telling my experience.

•••
If you are asking best web hosting according to our experience, I will have to advise hostmonster which I have used nearly 2 years and they are reliable and website speed is also fast.

•••
My counsin wants a well known and reputable hosting for his art site, the price is not really an issue for him, he just wants fast and reliable hosting with good uptime.

•••
•••
I agree on Polurnet.com, there are also Marblehost.com and Axishost.com hosting deals which get most of positive reviews.

•••
How much does you coisin need?

•••
Plurnet.com is very popular here, then check Hostww.net and A2hosting.com deals.

•••
Have a look at globaltap.com. Not cheap at all but very reputable.

•••
I would suggest hostnine.com or cergovps.com

•••
Hello,
All are oversellers if you are looking for such a company you it will be better for you and also you can start hosting with them at a cost of few dollars. Did you know about the possibilities of
top 10. I don't believe any review site because most of them are formed by the companies which are in that review site.

•••
veryboredme said:
My cousin is looking for good reliable hosting that is based at the US, can you please tell me which one is the best based on your experiences?

I'd suggest PolurNET, especially if your cousin is new to this. The are very helpful and have good customer service.

•••
veryboredme said:

I have had personal experience with drupalvaluehosting.com and can vouch for the fact they are a strong company with excellent customer support.

•••
I second Polurnet.com, this is where the forum is hosted, Marblehost.com has positive reviews, some more companies with budget offers are Pandela.com and Ahosting.biz.

•••
veryboredme said:

Hostnine [http://www.hostnine.com] is by far one of the best sites I have ever used hosting wise, cheap, realiable, and all around just good :D Let me know what you think :)

Also, put 'h9' as a coupon and get 50% off your first order :D

•••
Well, there is nothing called as best hosting. Every web host will have its own -ve and +ve points. Just look for the one which satisfies your needs.

•••
I use ixwebhosting and I advise you to stay away. They are cheap though. Actually I came across this thread looking for host to transfer my sites to.

•••
deadhippo said:
I use ixwebhosting and I advise you to stay away.
Why? For what reasons?

•••
I'd recommend Hostmonster.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back