Dynadot

Good Cheap Hosting?

NameSilo
Watch
Who is the best cheap hosting? Im looking to spend <$10 a month on them, and cPanel would be nice, or just the ability to add mySQL databases :)

Just post some links ^.^

I know about:
Lunar Pages
HostGator

So dont tell me about them please :p

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
apthost.com
hostingzoom.com
hostforweb.com
higherpurposes.com
hostgo.com

•••
What are your requirements? How much disk space and bandwidth are you looking for?
When you look for cheapest deals, you need to remember that you will be getting for what you are paying.
You will see hosts offering a few TB or a few hundred GB of disk space and BW for a few $$.
But you have to keep in mind that when you go for cheaper and cheaper, you will be compromising on something else and in most cases it will be quality and reliability.

•••
Cartikahosting.com
Imountain.com
Mediatemple.com
Midphase.com

•••
Here's what Im looking for:

Disk space: 2-10gb
BW: 20-100gb
Parked Domains: 1-5
Addon Domains: 10-100
FTP Accounts: 100
mySQL Accounts: 50+

Everything else is fine with me :P

Also, I must be able to pay month to month with a credit card, and no set up fee would be nice too :)

Last edited:
•••
That might be troubles with number of mysql bases. I would suggestyou put it in the web hosting requests sections also

•••
•••
I am using dreamhost.com as my hosting company. It is reasonably cheap. 500GB disk space, 5TB bandwidth and 2 free domain registrations all for $70 for one year. This is the discounted price when you use the dreamhost coupon.

•••
I found a host [hostnine.com] an they got exactly what I need.

•••
I suggest you - godaddy.
cheap and 0 downtimes. also great support.

•••
dvirhazout said:
I suggest you - godaddy.
cheap and 0 downtimes. also great support.

I have heard nothing but bad things about them - and I like cPanel X or XI better:)

•••
Cheap hosting options siteground.com, oneandone.com, marblehost.com.

•••
Hello!
Hosting can be cheap, but at the same time other any additional options can be paid (setup etc) Make sure that web hosting you are looking at doesn't have any additional fees. My recommendations are simplehelix.com
site5.com
Make sure that provider give you right PHP and Mysql version (aks as many as you can presales questions)
Hope you have really decent one.

•••
•••
Try velnetweb. co.uk, From £4.99. Their hosting packages come with easy to use control panel such as cPanel or Plesk

•••
Why not try out Vexd Internet Solutions - www.vexd.co.uk. They provide the DirectAdmin control panel (similar to CPanel, just more lightweight and faster). Also unlimited mysql databases, ftp accounts, subdomains etc... All you really pay for is the bandwidth and the space. Check it out.

•••
Seems that all web hosting companies are cheap from this thread ;)

•••
Waiter said:
Hello!
Hosting can be cheap, but at the same time other any additional options can be paid (setup etc) Make sure that web hosting you are looking at doesn't have any additional fees. My recommendations are simplehelix.com
site5.com
Make sure that provider give you right PHP and Mysql version (aks as many as you can presales questions)
Hope you have really decent one.

Eww, don't go with site5.

•••
www.FusedHosting.net is the best. And their support.. well I can tell you from experience that there is no one better!

•••
~ServerPoint~ said:
Seems that all web hosting companies are cheap from this thread ;)

Shared hosting packages are not expensive today and all give you the basic features you mentioned.
hostnine.com is quite ok from what I've read,
a2hosting.com is the host i'm using may give them a try.

Last edited:
•••
I can offer suggestions:

Hostgator: Popular host and good value.

MyDomain.com: Excellent hosting for the price, use coupon "bargaincat.com" for 15% discount.

Dreamhost: good for when you own a lot of domains and need a place to host them. Great once click install & interface.

•••
I'd say Hostgator is the best.

•••
ALL are cheap host providers now :hehe:

•••
•••
chandan123, what is expencive provider for you I wonder. And what is good provider for you?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back