IT.COM

Best place for Adult Hosting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Guys

I will be developing my Adult domain were is the best place to host a Adult domain.

I have used hostgator before for a few non adult websites and (Today ) have asked them if they allow Adult websites, which they confirmed they do.

My choice is either

Hostgator
WebAir

I am not fussed about cost just want a reliable hosting company

Any others that you have used that I can consider.

Thanks for your valuable time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why sign up for another host if HostGator are fine for you right now?

•••
Have you checked Netpond.com?
I think you can get more info on hosting options at this forum. Or GFY.

•••
Have you checked Netpond.com?

The same here. I'm not sure what is the best provider for that, but I'm pretty sure that you can do the search jn the netpod forums for that

•••
Why sign up for another host if HostGator are fine for you right now?

Sometimes that is useful to look around to make sure that your current web hosting solution just fine for you
That is not my first time I see such requests

•••
Think you may try services from glowhost.com, hostgator.com and hqhost.net, these companies are quite nice places for hosting adult web sites.
Their prices are not high and support is reliable, their servers have no downtime.

•••
I think exmasters.com are good. In fact it is specialized in adult hosting. They seem to have rather beneficial accounts and bonuses such as free content appearing to be rather attractive, moreover considering their experience.

•••
Just for your information: some kind of adult content can be considered as legal for same states and illegal for others. So wile you have presales conversations just show your prospective web hosting provider what you are going to host and make sure
Good luck

•••
There is no denying the fact that specialization means that the provider will suit you down to the ground and I am sure that exmasters.com will be the most secure place for you to host adult content web sites. Moreover, this company is flexible enough to offer you the most suitable hosting solution for you. Just contact them directly and don't waste your time.

•••
Netpod forums is the best place for your research

•••
What kind of hosting are you going to place on your server?
Usually legal adult is allowed by the majority of hosts, but if you work in a specific niche, the laws may vary from one state to another, so make sure you will check your hosting provider's AUP before you sigh up.

•••
I just have came across the initial post in here. It seems that OP is looking for the solution for the adult domain name not for the web site? Or both? Please specify that in here

•••
Well, if hostgator provides it then you can use them. :)
As they are one of the best hosts.

•••
Hi guys

Thanks for the time and advice given gone for webair they suit me best.

Will be a super dupper adult youtube style site.

Everything legal of course, should be fun to do should have the first stage done within the next week or two.

Moving back home to Vancouver so shifting time for each project around till I get home

•••
Good luck. As for the YOUTUBE like web site I would recommend you having a deicated server at least. Moreover you aregoing to have adult web site hosted there

•••
Yes once it gets going will have a server

•••
Good luck. If you need further consultations feel free to ask

•••
•••
web hosting

last month i found a site here web host can be done...if u wanna info about that hosting company
visit here

•••
I strongly believe that exmasters.com is the best place for ordering adult web hosting. The thing is that this company specializes in delivering nice adult web hosting solutions. I have noticed that really huge adult projects are hosted there, so I assume that this company will be a good place for you.

•••
I have noticed that really huge adult projects are hosted there
I wonder, how does one "notice" such a thing. It's not like sites advertise who their host is.

•••
Think serverpoint.com is a good place to have a dedi from as they allow to host XXX web sites.
Their servers have no downtime and their experts know how to make everything works fast and flawlessly.

•••
Their servers have no downtime and their experts know how to make everything works fast and flawlessly.
Interesting claim there. Supposing you're not working for the company, how can one find out the uptime records of all their servers? That is one thing. Second, there is no such thing as no downtime. Reboots are a necessity, whether we like it or not.

•••
Really happy with webair at the moment no real issues.

I will need a Server soon ( once site goes fully live ) gonna consider maybe buy my own Server or ( build one myself ) easy to do and host my site from home.

The adult site is coming along nice...it's quite fun to do....

David

Last edited:
•••
If it's legal, I do not think it would be an issue with many hosts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back