Domain Empire

Best Free Parking???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Richieboy67

Account Suspended
Impact
I just recently moved a few of my domains over to 1plus.net --
http://click4all.com/ I heard a few posts that were really positive. Today I was reading about some others...

The question is Where is the best place to make a few bucks with a parked domain?????

Thanks--- Free sites only please..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im torn. Sedo is very intuitive and has the best market for buying/selling, offering the best all around package. NameDrive has better templates, but the site is a little 'off.'

It depends on your experience, if your good on your own, 1plus.net can work too.

Just my two cents,
Alex

•••
i think the most parking site is Sedo.

•••
I'm guess that in terms of quantity of domains parked, Sedo is tops. However, I park with ND because I believe their payouts are much higher. If you have specific questions about ND, feel free to pm me.

•••
My main concern with parking is profit. Many of the domains I will be parking I will develope at some point so selling is not as important as profit. The more money a parked site can make the better and that is my bottom line basically....

I like the parking pages where I am but I just want to make sure I don't miss another oppurtunity to be parked somewhere better.....

Thanks

•••
I've tried sedo, domainhop, afternic, and fabulous.

I'd rank them
1) fabulous
2) sedo
3) afternic
4) domainhop (I'd avoid them)

•••
Tried SEDO at the start, have now moved over NAMEDRIVE, great service all round.

If it is profit your after then IMO go to NAMEDRIVE. If it is sales then SEDO.

SEDO customer service!!!???

•••
I was hoping to see some sample pages of what these various parking pages look like. How about it???

Thanks

•••
ND payouts are good. if you plan to sell it, then park it at SEDO.

•••
I prefer Revenue Direct, used all the others, like them the best.

•••
interstiing no one prefer goddady, i am sorry i m newbie.

•••
IF you have gambling/poker names go for
fabulous.com
they pay well for type in traffic there.. ive gotten a $67 for one click ystd on one fo my domains.average they pay at least 6 usd per click in fabulous.

If you have high traffic names you may try
hitfarm.com
sedopro.com
domainsponsor.com

Otherwise you may choose
namedrive.com
sedo.com

for more revenue sharing ppc please pm me.

•••
Richieboy67 said:
I was hoping to see some sample pages of what these various parking pages look like. How about it???
I've got some parked at ND.

http://www.ritepoker.com - that's one of the new style pages (called Canvas).
http://www.pariswallpapers.com - that's the only site I've got that's still running the old style.

They have some more styles too - 9 different skins in total. Best place to earn IMO, customer service is good and Ed (Namedriver) is here on NP posting news etc. so you always know what's going on.

•••
Maybe what i will do is spread things around a bit.....

Thanks for all of the info.. :) I do like the placement better on ND..... It seems that where I am should have better seo though with the news etc.

I guess I will have to do some exploring.. :)

•••
NameDrive has been great to me. I like it the best so far.

•••
There are lots of options that are not only free - they will pay you money. Currently I recommend:

* If you have at least 50 - 100 domains:
Apply for accounts at Parking Dots, Domain Sponsor and TrafficZ. These may take a while for approval, so start by parking domains at Sedo (especially for international domains), Gold Key, or NameDrive. NameDrive is quickest to set up.

* If you have less than 50 domains:
Park your domains at Sedo or NameDrive for almost instant results. Apply for a Gold Key account and try some domains there too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back