Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Best extensions?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

TRY

StrongPunch.comTop Member
Impact
1,166
What are the top 5 extensions in your opinion?
Imo
.com
.net
.org
.cctld
.tv
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
.best, Didn't know it existed,. I can only imagine what the .top guy has to say about it which should be interesting...or confusing.
 
1
•••
1. Com
2. Net
3. Org
4. Co
5. Popular ccTLD (.io, .tv {depends on keyword})

These extensions I believe are the best as investments. New extensions I believe are purely speculative since there is very, very little sales history.
 
1
•••
here are the extensions i like

1 .com
2 .net
3 .org
4 .co
5 .cc, .io .me
 
0
•••
2
•••
1 .com
2 .xyz
3 .Pro
4. Top
5. Org
 
2
•••
.com
.de
.co.uk
.cn
.in
 
0
•••
.com
.ca
.io
.org
...
 
0
•••
The best domain in the world:
bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbest.best :P
King of Top are you listening :?:
 
1
•••
The best domain in the world:
bestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbestbest.best :P
King of Top are you listening :?:
I have just one word for you, "Diversification".
 
0
•••
My most legit list:

1) .com (duh)

2) ccTLDs.. because they are so popular for most countries.. and domain hacks are sometimes cool

3) .Org

4) nGTLDs, especially .Club / .One / .Pro / .Work

5) other nGTLD combos that work well together, e.g: Light.House, True.Love

Notice that I did not include .Net, .Info, or .Biz.. because I believe they're mostly on the way out..
 
Last edited:
2
•••
0
•••
.com
.com
.com
.co
.net
 
1
•••
.com
.net
ccTLDs
.org
ngTLDs
 
0
•••
1
•••
My top 5:

1) .com
2) .com
3) .com
4) .com
5) .com

Not that I have a problem with other extensions - they do have a place - but I still believe dot com will be king for a long time to come.
Let me add one more extension:
.com :)
 
1
•••
1) .com
2) .net
3) .org
4) .info (way underrated)
5) .co
 
0
•••
1
•••
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
What are the top 5 extensions in your opinion?
Imo
.com
.net
.org
.cctld
.tv - just want to change this to various legacy tld's.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back