Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Umangpandey912

Established Member
Impact
Please tell me wich one a best .in dropcatch website
if you have any idea tell me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
inbackorder.com is best but if someone already placed an order for the domain you want, you can't buy it.

•••
•••
inbackorder.com is best but if someone already placed an order for the domain you want, you can't buy it.
I'm curious how the tool works? because there ain't an alternative

•••
I'm curious how the tool works? because there ain't an alternative

Now they have changed their order system. They do accept one more orders for single domain. Once they caught then auctioning it.

•••
Now they have changed their order system. They do accept one more orders for single domain. Once they caught then auctioning it.
I'm aware of it, what my question was is how do they work? do they use private APIs? or do they register a domain name when it is available?

•••
I'm aware of it, what my question was is how do they work? do they use private APIs? or do they register a domain name when it is available?

afaik they use Dynadot's API. Multiple super bulk accounts.

•••
oh wait, I spoke to Dynadot support an hour back and they're like they don't backorder .in domain names

•••
oh wait, I spoke to Dynadot support an hour back and they're like they don't backorder .in domain names

API uses the registrar's supported extensions not its backorder system. They are two different things.

•••
API uses the registrar's supported extensions not its backorder system. They are two different things.
Do they catch the name or do they register it once it's available

•••
•••
catch a domain = register it as fast as possible when it gets available.
Dynadot APIs are available for free, aren't they? So it won't be that hard to create a backorder service for Indian extensions?

•••
Dynadot APIs are available for free, aren't they? So it won't be that hard to create a backorder service for Indian extensions?

I think we start to stray too much from the thread's intended purpose.

Note that there is more to using an API and to how a backorder system works to be explained here. There should be more info here on NP if you search for 'API' or 'Backorder'.

•••
you can try catch.club, they seem to be support .in soon

•••

Dont mind my newbie question, is this means Drop catch .in Domains by hand, which really have value is next to impossible these days ??

•••
high value domains will be backordered with automated tools, hand registrations has very low chance.

•••

Yes, the APIs are available for free and should be sufficient for average quality names. For higher quality names though, the competition is usually fierce and it needs high priority access to be able to use API for premium names. More on dynadot's API priority can be read at this link: http://www.domainafterlife.com/2012/09/dynadot-api-more-spending-means-more-registry-connections/

And yes, we do accept multiple orders per domain now. If you do have any other specific questions pertaining to iNBackorder, feel free to drop us a message anytime.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back