Dynadot

debate Do you believe in DropCatch(dot)com eyes on your Backorder ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you believe in DropCatch(dot)com eyes on your Backorder ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    50.0%
  • No

votes
    26.5%
  • Can't Say

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

dilipbagdi

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I am 100% sure that dropcatch(dot)com eyes on your backorder for sure. Do you believe the same and let go your good backorder in hands of dropcatch easily after working so hard?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain is on namebright nameservers, so someone put in a backorder at dropcatch. I'd check up on the nameservers in a couple of days, to see where they point.

•••
Maybe anecdotal but their partners don't "raid" my discount backorders that often when i submit them on the same day, about an hour before the drop. In comparison, if i submit my discount backorder domain orders 2-3 days before their drop in bulk, they are more likely to be raided by "partners"

•••
I mean seriously. Sometimes I feel like as when we use free "whois lookup" sites or even the registrars domain look up system.

That this happens is a relatively commonly accepted fact. That's why should only ever use ICANN servers for your whois checks.

You can whois from command line/terminal depending on whatever OS you're running. Simply google it.

•••
I don't think thst's the case here.. I can't afford $59 atm for the name so here it goes "EpicFusion.com"

It's now listed on squadhelp, so it's likely not hugedomains'.
Fun fact, I also ordered this domain but at a registrar-who-almost-never-catches-anything. :)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back