IT.COM

question Best Domain seller for lower prices (10 to $50)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

azsoftware

Impact
Hello, I've been doing some research and most domain sellers have a either $99 minimum (which is not even close to what my domains are worth) or have a cost (like gdd auctions).

What would you recommend for selling cheap domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You mean domain sales platforms.

You can list on Sedo for $20 or EUR 20 min price.

•••
I will suggest nameliquidate which works at low $9

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You mean domain sales platforms.

You can list on Sedo for $20 or EUR 20 min price.
Sedo does appear to have a nice minimum. For domains expiring within 60 days, they indicated that they do ask the seller to pay the renewal fee before the transfer. Also, check the various fees associated with how you get paid. They do ACH in the US, which helps minimize the transaction costs.

•••
•••
•••
I will drop before trying to get $9.

•••
I will drop before trying to get $9.
Might be worth it if you sell 100 domains in bulk for $9 each. And get fresh ones, improve your portfolio etc.

I do that from time to time.

Last edited:
•••
Might be worth it if you sell 100 domains in bulk for $9 each. And get fresh ones, improve your portfolio etc.

I do that from time to time.
@twiki , where do you sell domains in bulk ?
Sedo or ?
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
•••
Namepros marketplace is an interesting option. Your expired domains can even be listed in Namepros auctions, with the buyer responsible for paying the renewal fee. You could set the $10 minimum bid. According to the current Namepros rules, you do not have to specify that the buyer will need to pay the renewal in the listing (apparently as long as you state that it is expired). Those rules are considered binding for both parties. Be careful, though. It appears that if the domain has gone into the redemption period, though, you,the seller, would have to pay the difference between the renewal and the redemption fee.

That''s one nice feature that I wish I had considered before just dropping some domains this past year. You may want to also check out their BargainBin. They allow domains for sale up to $20. The key here, though, is what additional charges may be incurred for the transaction. Paypal and Escrow.com do have some minimum fees.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Directly to investor.
You also use the Namepros platform, and seem quite successful with that. Any tips relating to sales here?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back