IT.COM

services Best Domain Buy Service?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VNA

Established Member
Impact
I am looking to buy an already registered domain anonymously. The domain is registered by a non-domainer who was using it for a personal blog until last few months and now its a dead site.

I have heard about godaddy domain buy service, but whenever I have received an offer through them, the emails seemed a bit automated. I am not sure if its a good option to use to contact a non-domainer who doesn't have the domain registered at GD.

What are the best domain acquisition services out there? If anybody has used any domain buy service, please share your experiences.

Thank You

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I was recently on the other end (seller) of a Godaddy Domain Buy Service, and it was a very easy and enjoyable transaction. If the seller is from America (maybe other countries) where Godaddy ads have been flashed for years, this nondomainer would know of Godaddy as a repuable company for domains so I would think that helps. Though their domain isn't with Godaddy, so Idk...

•••
@Grilled Jesus Thanks for sharing your experience.

If the seller is from America (maybe other countries) where Godaddy ads have been flashed for years, this nondomainer would know of Godaddy as a repuable company for domains so I would think that helps. Though their domain isn't with Godaddy, so Idk...

He is from Iceland and the domain is registered through a webhost. So far godaddy seems to be the best option as long as recognition goes. But I am looking for more options as a backup.

•••
Just as an FYI godaddy recently raised their domain buy service to 20% if they successfully negotiate a sale.

•••
There is a domain brokers section on NamePros which you can go and create a post in. You might find someone with good sales experience on the forum who could try and reach out to them for a sale, and charge you a smaller commission.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back