Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
GleamToken.com
SparkleToken.com

•••
Got Bitly and Bitsy .Network, Have a good feeling on these. (Also a few others but these 2 i like :)

•••
•••
Grabbed a few more:

Elite/blockchains
Partner/blockchains
Optimal/Blockchains
Dominant/blockchains
Rate/Blockchains

All in king.

Last edited:
•••
Parking is Not Dead! (Proof tonight.)

I have a long-tail crypto domain, B**coinPaymentServiceProviders (dot com) that had a $6.49 PPC revenue hit from a single click, this evening on Bodis. It listed as a Canadian sourced user.

This was a GD $8.29 hand-reg'd name a few months back. Let's hope it continues : )

BTW: Some of these crypto names are going for ridiculously low, fire-sale prices. Be a HODL of your good ones. They could be worth a lot more in the coming months IMO.

Last edited:
•••

I have a long-tail crypto domain, B**coinPaymentServiceProviders (dot com) that had a $6.49 PPC revenue hit from a single click, this evening on Bodis. It listed as a Canadian sourced user.

This was a GD $8.29 hand-reg'd name a few months back. Let's hope it continues : )

nice.. its a long name and your odds of selling are not so great.

did you reg it for the name or by checking backlinks and parking potential?
not many would reg it for the name value.

can you say when you started to park on bodis .. and how many visits it gets? hope it keeps going for you

I prefer to use sale landers for my names.. to icnrease sale chances.. bodis banner is small.. and on mobile devices it actually shows under the ads.. not on top (confirmed with support).

however, sometimes we getlucky and get some clicks from names we didn't really expect... I had 3 clicks on a virtual+kw.org name.. $15 each... a month ago. but it hasn't happened since :)

Last edited:
•••
nice.. its a long name and your odds of selling are not so great.

did you reg it for the name or by checking backlinks and parking potential?
not many would reg it for the name value.

can you say when you started to park on bodis .. and how many visits it gets? hope it keeps going for you

I prefer to use sale landers for my names.. to icnrease sale chances.. bodis banner is small.. and on mobile devices it actually shows under the ads.. not on top (confirmed with support).

however, sometimes we getlucky and get some clicks from names we didn't really expect... I had 3 clicks on a virtual+kw.org name.. $15 each... a month ago. but it hasn't happened since :)

Been using Bodis since Dec. 2016-off and on. The landing page with the PPC is very small-agreed. I use their "Dark Gray" template-which is a little easier to read. It clicks through to the Inquiry landing page for potential buyers to reply.

Long as hell...but, I like to key words-which may be an outdated approach.

Send me a PM of an example of your For Sale banner on a name. I'd like to see it. Thanks.

•••
RadiusCrypto. com
Crypto-Dice .com
Crypto-Bay. com
CryptoConfirmation .com
BlockchainCPAs . com

Last edited:
•••
Been using Bodis since Dec. 2016-off and on. The landing page with the PPC is very small-agreed. I use their "Dark Gray" template-which is a little easier to read. It clicks through to the Inquiry landing page for potential buyers to reply.

Long as hell...but, I like to key words-which may be an outdated approach.

Send me a PM of an example of your For Sale banner on a name. I'd like to see it. Thanks.

well... its a long name... you are lucky it paid almost its regfee in parking. hope you get some more.. it may sell. but imo chances are slim

I sold for few hundred bucks some motnhs ago bitcoinpaymentservices..net
but thats still name with more potential.

what really killed it for me with bodis is the sale banner at bottom of ads and not on top, for mobile devices. that sucks royally.

I use auto lander for all.. but yours is good too. auto is best performer on bodis (they keep stats).. yours is 2nd best.

not sure what you mean to show you my sale banner.. cause everyone has same banner on bodis and they cannot be changed.. but if you mean my sale lander.. then I use undevelopped.com company now.. u can see here: www.lyz.co

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing. I have had little luck with Undeveloped. But, perhaps I didn't give it enough time.

I'll switch to "Auto" on Bodis to test it.

•••
Alcy, On Bodis, the Adult format for my Crypto parked names offers the most Ads per page. The Auto and Dark Grey templates have 3 per term. Would you go with more Ads per term? Or the 3 Ad postings per term?

Plus, Adult offers the sexy black w/pink triangles. Hot!...(ha!)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Sold

AltCube (.com)
Price: $2499 - Undeveloped - BIN

•••
Just received my long awaited (8 days that is)... BitcoinBank.org :).

•••
Grabbed a few more:

Elite/blockchains
Partner/blockchains
Optimal/Blockchains
Dominant/blockchains
Rate/Blockchains

All in king.

I haven't seen any significant sales in the plural form of "blockchain"
"Blockchain" has more potential, pal.

•••

BTW: Some of these crypto names are going for ridiculously low, fire-sale prices. Be a HODL of your good ones. They could be worth a lot more in the coming months IMO.

I'm hodling 'CryptoMixing.com' & BTCmixing.com

•••
bitcoinbank-cx-fb.png

•••
•••
•••
•••

I agree singular is more valuable; however all of these go well with the plural so I think I can sell for a profit.

Hopefully the profit will be "significant". Time will tell.

Thanks for the input.

Mark.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back