Dynadot

discuss Best Crypto Markets and Domains

NameSilo
Watch

toughdomains

Top Member
Impact
had a few members sign up with some nice crypto names wanted to know what the best names are by our members.
Bitcoin
Crypto
Ether
Sia
Coin
Wallet
Blockchain
Sidechain
etc

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I registered Bitcoin Gash (dotcom and dotorg)

If I find the time and desire, this will become a real cryptocurrency!

•••
couple namebio sales with bank key word... i guess we all knew value of this keyword in crypto

bitcoinbank..net and org

round 2.5k each

lets hope im next with my btcbank variation ;)

seriuosly though.. bank is just amazing keyword for crypto.love it

Last edited:
•••
CryptoInvestee.com

Investee is dictionary words which means a person or company investing in something.

•••
couple namebio sales with bank key word... i guess we all knew value of this keyword in crypto

bitcoinbank..net and org

round 2.5k each

Im currently hoping the .org owner dosnt renew it before it hits my account. :)

•••
The bank concept is completely opposite to the nature of crypto. I thought about bidding on bitcoinbank.org but decided not to out of principle!

•••
The bank concept is completely opposite to the nature of crypto. I thought about bidding on bitcoinbank.org but decided not to out of principle!

idea of bank is old.. but that doesn't mean u can't apply it to a new concept like crypto.. its a bit like renewing the old definition.. or giving it new meaning etc..

definitely one of the best crypto keywords... used countless times in reference to crypto on the web.. and with many websites using it in the names also.. I just say it cause I like it.. not cause I own couple names... in fact I own couple names cause I like it.

imo

•••
Im currently hoping the .org owner dosnt renew it before it hits my account. :)

nice lol

well... if it was regged on gd before auction started and remained there into day -31.. then he can't transfer it out from gd now no more.

if it was elsewhere then he could have taken it out at any point during auction.. and auction would go on regardless.. dumb.. I know.

of course if it was regged elsehwere, and he didn't move it during auction.. then after auction ends he has maybe max 24hours to move it.. before gd takes it out of his registrar/account

gl

•••
idea of bank is old.. but that doesn't mean u can't apply it to a new concept like crypto.. its a bit like renewing the old definition.. or giving it new meaning etc..

definitely one of the best crypto keywords... used countless times in reference to crypto on the web.. and with many websites using it in the names also.. I just say it cause I like it.. not cause I own couple names... in fact I own couple names cause I like it.

imo
I agree. Still, for my generation and especially in context of crypto, fuck the banks

•••
•••
recently regged crypto dot gy.

•••
•••
•••

bitcoinbank..net and org

round 2.5k each

just as a side note.. cryptobank..com was a good high sale.. and all the way back in early 2017.. 125k... imo it'd sell for more now..

hey.. who wouldn't wanna own cryptobank...com huh? ;)

•••
Andrew Rosener of @MediaOptions reported he sold Token.xyz for $15,000..

"It appears that Alibaba / Alibaba Group bought the Token.xyz domain!"

•••
  • GatewayCrypto.com
Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
•••
•••
Crypto In a Box /com
Crypto Recap /com

•••
Crypto In a Box /com
Crypto Recap /com
Good. I like cryptoRecap.com for crypto news. TokenRecap.com is developed
I own:
BlockRecap.com
ChainRecap.com

Good luck!

•••
•••
Sikka.io
means COIN in India / Hindi

•••
•••
2mey1op.png

•••
112976_36728aab4a32a55d1c57fd881ed02bb2.png

Sale Price $3300
Purchase Price $50
Hold time 6 months
Undeveloped.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back