IT.COM

Beginner with lots of domains mostly junk. or not? U tell me.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

urljunky

Top Member
Impact
megamallshop.com
dollardayloan.com
overstocktoyou.com
candypick.com
feetfx.com
toefx.com
plumbergear.com
boostseotraffic.com
dealaplenty.com
Dplumber.com
cliqquick.com
dogfooddeli.com

Am I just waisting my money or do these domains hold any Real value? Your input would be appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Am I doing any better? All dot com
Upload traffic
Viablefx
Mass market ability
Infinitwifi (brandable)
Webnitron (brandable)
Prodominal (brandable)
Regtrust (brandable)
Should I put my credit card away?
Honest opinions only with reason please

Okay, I'm gonna have to start charging you for this...lol..But I will break it down for ya one more time..

Mass market ability- Don't like it. If it were MarketAbility, I probably would, or mass Market, but not all 3
Infinitwifi -I like as a brandable, but again, you'll probably have to be patient for it.
Webnitron -Iffy..I don't like it, but it might be doable..idk
Prodominal -Feel about the same way about this one...
Regtrust I like this one, but again think you might have to wait for the right buyer to sell at a really good price...

Again, like I stated before, you just never know. But that is my honest opinion on all of them. Good Luck to ya. Again, remember to think about who your end user is going to be, your target audience, and who you're going to sell to. Pretend you already own the name before you buy it to analyze it.
Hope this helps, and again you are always welcome to let me have that card... ;)

•••
Seriously though...Maybe my brain has turned to mush today, but none of them really stand out for me. I think some may be some decent brandables, but you will probably have to be patient for them...You never know though, like I said before..
Maybe i should. Lol
I liked regtrust and upload traffic

•••
Oh sorry, I missed the first 2...

Upload traffic- If there were sites all over that you could upload traffic to, I would like this one a lot better.
Viablefx- Again with the "fx" thing I don't know much about...Personally, I wouldn't buy it, but maybe there is a market for it. It's also an adjective, instead of a noun which makes it worth just a little less IMHO...
Also if pertaining to the forex market..ProfitableFX might be better than viable...Viable to me just means do-able, which doesn't really get people excited either. So many grey areas...

Just my personal, honest opinions..You can take them with a grain of salt if you like ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back