NameSilo

Be Cautious When Using the Dynadot

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

789.xyz

Established Member
Impact
285
A few days ago, I discovered that my domain was being sold cheaply by someone else on the Dynadot platform, and I was unable to sell it again myself.

When I contacted customer service, they refused to acknowledge the problem.

After persistent feedback, the issue was finally resolved, but now I receive hundreds or even thousands of verification emails every day, with multiple emails for the same domain.

This system is truly terrible. Be cautious when using it.

Xnip2024-06-14_15-44-52.jpg

Xnip2024-06-14_15-44-19.jpg
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
but now I receive hundreds or even thousands of verification emails every day, with multiple emails for the same domain.

Almost a mini DOS attack because as a customer you can hardly block them. I have my own criticisms of Dynadot as I have mentioned in another thread from yesterday. Hopefully we can one day we can talk about the benefits with Dynadot, they do have plenty of good points
 
Last edited:
2
•••
A few days ago, I discovered that my domain was being sold cheaply by someone else on the Dynadot platform, and I was unable to sell it again myself.

When I contacted customer service, they refused to acknowledge the problem.

After persistent feedback, the issue was finally resolved, but now I receive hundreds or even thousands of verification emails every day, with multiple emails for the same domain.

This system is truly terrible. Be cautious when using it.
Hello, I'm very sorry for all the issues you've been experiencing lately with our Open Market system! Our team is aware of the issue and is currently working on fixing this pronto.
 
3
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back