IT.COM

Domain issue at Dynadot.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
From my understanding the data you receive from the hit counter is the result of forwarding.My domain is no longer being forwarded I am using the site builder.I contacted Dynaydot's staff about it and I was told that their engineers was taking a look at the issue. A ticket was created and I expected someone to keep me abreast on the situation..Obviously they don't seem to take my concerns serious because they closed the ticket without answers and the issue is ongoing. Has anyone experienced something similar either with Dynadot or with the sitebuilder?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello, could you please DM me your username? I can take a look for you!

While hit counter DOES only show for Forwarded and Stealth forwarded domains, if it had been on a forward setting previously but then changed to something else, it will still show the past data if that is what you're asking about!

•••
The data was up to date.What was explained to me by staff was that the hit counter is also being used by the sitebuilder.

•••
My mistake, it looks like we have updated our Hit Counter settings since I last checked.

So our support team is correct, the Hit Counter actually DOES work for the site-builder now, along with Dynadot Parking and Forwarding settings! So you will still see the Hit Counter active unless you switch the domain to Dynadot DNS. Sorry for the confusion there!

•••
No problem. Happy that you answered my thread.I like Dynadot and only want to say good things about it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back