IT.COM

Bargain on eBay!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey All,

I found a heck of a deal on eBay for a four letter .com as the starting bid is only $3,500 and the BIN is ONLY $15,000 :laugh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46690&item=5724230528&rd=1

The hilarious part is this:

Are you an Investor? Than you should know that four letter domain names are near impossible to find. At this price, anyone can purchase this site and profit huge.

They're acting like that's the only four letter domain out there and everyone is registered. Those kind of domains are dropping everyday and wouldn't even be a fraction of that price to catch one or backorder one as there's plenty of four letter names still available in my opinion.

So everyone grab this deal today! :lol:

8^X

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Theres a sucker born every minute and 5 to take him :p

•••
:lala: *Bids*

Yeh right. :lol:

•••
I wonder if the person actually beleives it lol, I very much doubt anyone will bid on it, that person is just wasting their money listing it in the hope some sucker will stumble across it.

•••
I wouldn't pay 5 bucks for that domain.

True_Snake

•••
Some people... I swear... :sick:

•••
Someone should make a website called something like, "What I saw on ebay" and post stuff like this on it for us all to view and laugh about...

•••
Ah, more power to that seller! :)

"And YES, we are selling this domain name at the opening bid of $3,500 USD". Then why the heck is there a BuyItNow of $15,000, if it will be sold for $3,500!? :D

Quite a revelation there, btw, that "the world as we know it is moving toward being entirely based on the Internet'. He must know more than I do. And maybe that's better...

Provide And Prosper,
Rob

Last edited:
•••
Drug / Narcotic Test Kit - Tests For 5 Drugs + extras!
$26.99 Retail -- Best on Market for Cheap!

Enough said :notme:

•••
billinchina said:
Someone should make a website called something like, "What I saw on ebay" and post stuff like this on it for us all to view and laugh about...

Someone must of already beat you to the punch, eBayIdiots.com is taken. :lol: There's trademark issues with that domain anyways. :laugh:

:notme:

•••
Hay it's not that bad. BIN is only 14,993 USDS more then a 4 letter domain would cost me.

And even though there might be someone dumb enough to think thats a good deal no one that dumb has that kind of money.

Well look at some of these: http://stores.ebay.com/Hollywood-Products_W0QQcolZ2QQdirZ1QQdptZ0QQsclZallQQsotimedisplayZ2QQtZkm (Scroll down) on the 2nd page 25.5M for extremefan.com and extremefan.net. It's nice to see some people have so much money they can waste money to list crap like that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is not really funny.

Prices are over the top but why not try to get a better price, also some people do it just to advertise there domains.

Ive seen worse stuff sold on anmepros, most of the kdis here sell some crap names for $0, and why anyone would buy them , amazes me.

•••
i bid $4,500USD...for IPJM.com...is it too much. ?? or too low?? how high should i go??;)

•••
shoppinggirl.com and .net for ONLY US $25,000,000.00 lol

LOL indeed!

What's the highest price you're allowed to list an eBay auction at? They ought to just go for that (whatever it is)...

•••
redhippo said:
i bid $4,500USD...for IPJM.com...is it too much. ?? or too low?? how high should i go??;)

I think you should just use the BIN for the 15 grand, it'd be faster than waiting until it ends. ;)

:lol:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back