NameSilo

Bad domaining behavior...the pet peeve thread!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
:imho: -

- repeated bumps in sales threads with no price lowering or new info

- arguments about appraisals

- complaints about estibot - its free so if you don't like it, don't use it

- bumping ones last 5 or so threads in a row in a sales forum

- disrespect for mods or senior (3-4 years +) members who offer opinions

- "official" threads :hehe:

What are your NP pet peeves?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am Peeved when NPQ starts a naked party in chat...

No really though, i get peeved when people complain about their "premium" domain not getting in to a live auction but xxxxxxx.net gets in.

•••
:hi:

I guess the thing that makes me the most sad ... is when otherwise good folks - albeit some new or newer and/or more impressionable, yet still brothers and sisters of ours here in the #1 Namepros Family™ - who end up losing shedloads of money in both registration costs and perpetual renewals of hyped extension(s) with little or no actual substance and LOTS of unanswered questions and concerns (while the Registry itself has repeatedly broken its promises and is obviously only in existence for pure greed and selfish purposes), IMHO. :guilty:

This is my main point of sadness or Pet Peeve© for the our top-rated community! :gl: :imho:

Thanks for listening, and thanks, too, for taking the time to assist our brothers and sisters while out and about on the site ... this quality is, in part, what separates us from the pack! :talk: :xf.love:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Ross said:

No really though, i get peeved when people complain about their "premium" domain not getting in to a live auction but xxxxxxx.net gets in.

I hear this complaint a lot: "Keyword.com was added to TRAFFIC but they wouldn't accept my 24Keyword365.ws! What a crock of unjustified bullshit! TRAFFIC are ran by scammers. DON'T TRUST THEM!" I see no professionalism -- or logic -- in these complaints.

And the naked party was fun. Too bad you missed it last night ;)

•••
Jeff said:
:hi:

I guess the thing that makes me the most sad ... is when otherwise good folks - albeit some new or newer and/or more impressionable, yet still brothers and sisters of ours here in the #1 Namepros Family™ - who end up losing shedloads of money in both registration costs and perpetual renewals of hyped extension(s) with little or no actual substance and LOTS of unanswered questions and concerns (while the Registry itself has repeatedly broken its promises and is obviously only in existence for pure greed and selfish purposes), IMHO. :guilty:

This is my main point of sadness or Pet Peeve© for the our top-rated community! :gl: :imho:

Thanks for listening, and thanks, too, for taking the time to assist our brothers and sisters while out and about on the site ... this quality is, in part, what separates us from the pack! :talk: :xf.love:
-Jeff B-)

Boy, I'm really curious to see which extension you're referring to, Jeff :laugh:

:loveyou:

My pet peeve is when people are too uptight. Life is too short to be wound up and take things too seriously. :cy:

-Galel

•••
Posting stuff without first reading the thread.

•••
Galel said:
:loveyou:

My pet peeve is when people are too uptight. Life is too short to be wound up and take things too seriously. :cy:

Amen, Dr. Galel! :tu:

-Jeff B-)

•••
verbster said:
Posting stuff without first reading the thread.
or starting New threads when there is already 3 on same subject.

•••
Ross said:

Thats one of the best bits IMO :lala:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back