Dynadot

question Backordering Pending Delete Domains Privately

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
How to do it without attracting multiple bidders? On the major sites (NJ, SN)? Anyone?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess wait till the very last minute(s) then place backorder before closing time is probably your best option.

Though, keeping fellow domainers away from good domains, is like keeping a fat kid away from candy.

They will always find them.

•••
I guess wait till the very last minute(s) then place backorder before closing time is probably your best option.

Though, keeping fellow domainers away from good domains, is like keeping a fat kid away from candy.

They will always find them.
SnoopNames.com will display last minute requests too lol

Free market people, brings more excitement, ups the value and helps us all

What some do and this is highly risky is if they see it not backordered or feel no one will unless they do they try to catch it themselves manually or with api based software (will never beat a registrar based catcher)

•••
Free market people, brings more excitement, ups the value and helps us all

What some do and this is highly risky is if they see it not backordered or feel no one will unless they do they try to catch it themselves manually or with api based software (will never beat a registrar based catcher)

Couldn't agree with you more.

SnoopNames.com will display last minute requests too lol

Comes down to your luck.. It has worked for me at times..

•••
If the domain already has bids on SN/NJ it's a waste of time being secretive about it. Just bid in those auctions. If you cannot find any bids at any dropcatcher, then Pheenix has worked well for me, and cheaper too. But they've been a bit cranky of late. But I still use them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back