Dynadot

domain AvenueMontaigneParis.com EMD Geo. Most expensive Street to Live on in Paris.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hello.

Please appraise.

Avenue Montaigne most expensive street to live in. In Paris.

Any Value??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Before I will give you my honest appraisal; @Avtar629 what is the use?

•••
Before I will give you my honest appraisal; @Avtar629 what is the use?

As a redirect for any rich person's Assistant who is looking for a rental or a property to buy in this area.

The "Boss" would be looking for a rental or property to buy where? In Avenue Montaigne in where? Paris

keyword string

Avenue Montaigne Paris.
avenue montaigne.jpg

as you type "Avenue Montaigne" Google actually says and suggests Street in Paris France.

this of course won't be a domain to build a website on. but redirect to a main real estate website that deals with property in Paris France.

isn't this why Amazon owns 78,000 domains?

that being said. i also have MontaigneFrance.com

ummm okay? I just noticed there's an actual website on AvenueMontaigne.com but it's not a G & S as real estate but women's clothes. did not see that till now. I just like the whole "Most expensive street in Paris".

but at least Avenue Montaigne is a good keyword that a business decided to build on it.

so any value?

I liken this domain to something like

ParkAvenueNYC.com

or

MainStreet+whatever.com

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avenue_Montaigne

Last edited:
•••
•••
I like the idea, that there isn't much stop over when a person is trying to locate a place or things. However, a key word is missing? Such as what I'm searching for in that area etc... Can you convence me?

•••
Maybe perhaps like a navigator gadget etc.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back